Lee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters Supply
Titan ReloadingWidenersLoad DataReloading Everything
Inline Fabrication Snyders Jerky

Thread: 9mm jacketed bullets

Boolit Master

9mm jacketed bullets

I have seven SFR boxes of 9mm 115 grain jacketed bullets for sale. These have been counted by weight. I counted 100 bullets and weighed them, they are 11460 grains, 114.6 gr per bullet. I weighed ten batches of 100 bullets and put them in each box. These have been on my shelf long enough I don't remember where they came from. Please look at the picture, note they have exposed lead on the base, you may need to determine if that's a problem at a range where you shoot.
    Each SFR box is $85 plus shipping @ $10 = $95 shipped to your door.
    If you want more than one box, shipping on 2-4 boxes will be $18, the price of a MFR box. I can fit up to four SFR boxes in a MFR box before it becomes overweight

Box 1
    Box 2
    Box 3
    Box 4
    Box 5
    Box 6
    Box 7

https://castboolits.gunloads.com/att...4&d=1706482629

Please post "I'll take Box(s) # XXXX" then send a PM. Until an "I'll take XXXX" is posted, they're still for sale and we'll all know what's been claimed.
    USPS MO, or personal check if you want to wait until the funds are in my account.
    Thanks,
    Larry
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture1.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	325597  

Boolit Master

So each box contains 1000 bullets?

3. 04-09-2024, 02:37 PM
    Reason
    Not a discussion thread

4. 04-09-2024, 03:52 PM
    Reason
    Not a discussion thread

OP has 7 boxes of 1000 bullets each.
    Please avoid conversation on S&S.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by deltaenterprizes View Post
    So each box contains 1000 bullets?
    Yes. I have seven small flat rate boxes, each containing 1000 bullets. I've added ten extra bullets in each SFR box....just in case. Shipping on each SFR box of 1000 is $10. I can ship two SFR boxes in a MFR box for $18, saving you a couple of dollars if you purchase two of the boxes of 1000. Up to four SFR boxes can be shipped in a MFR box, I'll only charge for the MFR box shipping of $18 for four boxes, rather than $40 if you paid ten dollars per each individual SFR box.
    I'm just cleaning out my garage and getting rid of anything I know I won't use.
    Hope this makes sense, thanks for looking, I got home late from school last night and didn't check this until today.
    Larry

Cast Hunter

How do you take payment?
    Boone and Crockett Club member
    <<----------------<<<<<<
    Pope & Young Club member

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by RugerFan View Post
    How do you take payment?
    Please post "I'll take Box(s) # XXXX" then send a PM. Until an "I'll take XXXX" is posted, they're still for sale and we'll all know what's been claimed.
    USPS MO, or personal check if you want to wait until the funds are in my account.
    Thanks,
    Larry

Boolit Master
    Bump up to the top for one more look. Personal checks or USPS money order. Sorry, I don't use PayPal for payments.
    Thanks,
    Larry

Boolit Master
    I was just asked a question about the bullets, whether I had loaded any of these and if I knew the actual diameter of the bullets. Here's my answer to the PM

"I just loaded some of these a couple of weeks ago, only about 100 of them to check for function in two of my 9mm pistols. New load, new OAL, I was just figuring if I couldn't sell them, I'd load and shoot them. Other than those for load testing, no, I haven't loaded any.
    I went out to the garage and got my Starrett micrometer, Central Equipment micrometer (not calipers), plus my digital Mititoyo calipers and Mititoyo dial calipers and measured 15 bullets off the top of one of my containers.

Both sets of calipers said .3545
    Both microcrometers said about .3551, just about the thickness of one of the lines over .355. I wish I could get a picture to load, but it's been a struggle, I'll try later tonight.

I'll post this information in the thread, If I get a picture to work it'll be there also.
    Thanks for asking, I had never bothered to measure a bunch of bullets. If you're not happy with the bullets, send them back and I'll refund your money, no problem."

Larry, I will take Box #1
    Mac