Load DataRepackboxSnyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading Everything Titan Reloading

Thread: For thought and Meditation Friday Mar 21 2024

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and Meditation Friday Mar 21 2024

When Christ Gives a Command
    March 22
    Blackaby Miniseries

And He sent out two of His disciples and said to them, “Go into the city. . .” Mark 14:13

The two disciples were given very detailed instructions to go to a certain town and look for a particular man performing a specific task. He would have a large room, furnished and ready to observe the Passover. These instructions might have seemed unusual had it not been their Lord speaking, but the two disciples obeyed and found everything just as Jesus had said. Jesus knew exactly what they would find, and so He guided them specifically. One of the most memorable and precious times the disciples would spend with their Teacher hinged on the obedience of these two.

Obedience to Christ’s commands always brings fulfillment. When the Lord gives you instructions, obey immediately. Don’t wait until you have figured it all out and everything makes perfect sense to you. Sometimes God will lead you to do things that you will not fully understand until after you have done them. He does not usually reveal all the details of His will when He first speaks to you. Instead, He tells you enough so you can implement what He has said, but He withholds enough information so that you must continue to rely upon His guidance. Your response will affect what God does next in your life. Your obedience may affect how others around you experience Christ as well. If there is any directive God has given you that you have not obeyed, obey that word immediately and watch God’s perfect plan unfold in your life.

Have a blessed day!
    Last edited by Markopolo; 03-22-2024 at 12:52 AM. Reason: OPPs… made a Bo-Bo on the date.
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen - Some of our (my Wife & I ) most blessed, most complicated, most memorable, most fulfilling moment have come through obedience to direction and God's Grace - Thank You for putting it up one more morning - God Bless
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Amen, God leads us into paths that we are to go and do as God pleases.

Amen brother I failed and got off gods path for some time now that i am back on the path working everyday to get closer with god my life gets better. obeying good is one of the easy things we can do to have a enjoyable life.

God Bless

JDAS