Load DataLee PrecisionReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
Inline FabricationSnyders JerkyRepackboxWideners
MidSouth Shooters Supply RotoMetals2

Thread: For thought and meditation Wed march 20 2024

USMC 77, USRA 79

For thought and meditation Wed march 20 2024

God’s Abundance in Your Life
    Blackaby Ministries

And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
    2 Corinthians 9:8

When you relate to God you always deal with abundance, for God does nothing in half measures! This is true regarding His grace. The Lord is not miserly when it comes to providing grace to His servants. When you seek to perform a good work that God has asked you to do, you will always find an ample supply of God’s grace to sustain you. If you begin to lose heart in the work you are doing, God’s grace upholds you and gives you the love for God and His people you require in order to continue. When you face criticism and are misunderstood, God’s grace enables you to forgive your accusers and to sense God’s pleasure even when others do not understand what you are doing. When you make mistakes in the work God has appointed you to do, God’s grace forgives you, sets you back on your feet, and gives you strength to continue the work. When you complete the task God gave you and no one expresses thanks for what you have done, the Father’s grace surrounds you, and He reminds you that you have a heavenly reward where everything you have done in the Lord’s service will be remembered.

God does not promise to provide all you need for your dreams and projects. He does assure you that, for every good work you attempt, you will never face a shortfall of His grace in order to successfully complete the task God has given you.

Have a blessed day!!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Master

Amen, God supplies all we need.

Amen, Posting this on the 21/03/24 as my 18th anniversary was yesterday.. this message has deep meaning to me Thank you for sharing

God Bless

JDAS