RepackboxLoad DataReloading EverythingInline Fabrication
RotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders JerkyLee Precision
Wideners Titan Reloading
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Took Nephew out again

Thanks for the kind words everyone ! Yeah we both really enjoyed it , been finding myself going " man I could be hour fishing with nephew right now" while dealing with other crap

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
    A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Quote Originally Posted by country gent View Post
    Your giving a skill set that will stand by him for life, Independence. Your teaching him to supply his needs in the most natural way. You might even consider some do it yourself projects. An old hub cap can make a lot of fishing spoons. Some wire and small parts can make spinners. Theres a lot of things to teach him making his own gear. He will really light up catching fish on a lure he made. Kids need the hands on and Your doing a great service and making a great friend.
    Considering him helping me pour some fishing weights soon actually that and some other little doo das and what not

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk
    A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Boolit Grand Master

Its not going to be long and that young gentleman is going to really need a small pocket knife. Nothing real big or just a nice small gentleman's pocket knife a folder that is there when he needs it.

Boolit Grand Master

That would be great and he will love doing it. Start giving him some responsibilities related to what your doing. Hell grow and start taking more on.

Making brush piles for the bunnies and small game can be a good day. When we cut firewood the small brush was piled in the woods to make cover for the small game to get in. Make some nesting houses together. A really neat thing is to make a few bird houses using plexiglass/lexan. Mount them up in shady areas. When the birds nest he can watch them and see them as the build the nest, lay eggs hatch and grow.

Boolit Buddy

Somewhere between the Red and the Rio Grande
    Nothing better than taking a young one fishing for the first time. Well maybe except for the first time they hook into a fish . Making great memories.
    Keep your powder dry and watch your six !!

Well done uncle you got him hooked for life.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12