Lee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Titan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline FabricationWideners
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: 223/5.56 Brass - LC sorted and mixed

Boolit Buddy

223/5.56 Brass - LC sorted and mixed

Hello

I have for sale some assorted 223/5.56 brass. I have left the dinged brass in since I have found no differences when I have used other ones I have set aside. Of course, anything that is severely dinged such that it reduces the case volume, has been removed. I sort by years since they are more likely once fired, but this is all from the range. I’m starting to see 24 brass come through so I will have that available in a little bit.

1) 20 lbs of mixed 223/556 brass. (Total weight of box and brass is 20lbs to keep shipping reasonable, so brass is 19+ lbs) This is washed and deprimed with any deformed cases removed. $70 shipped ***SOLD***

2) 1400+ Lake City brass 2021 and earlier. This brass is washed and deprimed with any deformed cases removed. There will be dings in some case bodies. $85 shipped ***SOLD***

3) 1350+ Lake City brass 2022 only. This brass is washed and deprimed with any deformed cases removed. There will be dings in some case bodies. $125 shipped ***SOLD**

4) 1125+ Lake City Brass 2023 only. This brass is washed and deprimed with any deformed cases removed. There will be dings in some case bodies. $115 shipped ***SOLD***

Just send a PM and I will respond. No need to post anything on the main site here as scammers are using that to send you an email. I’ll only correspond with you on this site.

Payment by check or MO. If you would like Paypal, that is also available. I ship quickly and provide a tracking number.

Please let me know if you would like any more pictures or if you have any questions, I am more than happy to provide.

Boolit Grand Master
    so how do you know when the brass was made?
    Hit em'hard
    hit em'often

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by white eagle View Post
    so how do you know when the brass was made?
    All the LC headstamps have the year on them. "LC 22", "LC 23", etc

So, they are less likely to be twice+ fired than something from LC 01 (2001). I had supplied a member here with LC 07 a year ago and he said some were twice fired, but once I got him all LC 22, he didn't find any that were twice fired. This was determined by whether the primer pocket had been swaged

This seller has always offered a great product, at a reasonable price. Buy with confidence.
    Looking for Ideal mold 419181 (44 Evans Long)
    "Joined Dates" are deceiving if you factor-in "lurk" dates.

Boolit Buddy
    Price drop on remaining LC 2021 and before mix. $85 now for 1400+ cases

Boolit Master
    I'll take 2) 1400+ Lake City brass 2021 and earlier. This brass is washed and deprimed with any deformed cases removed. There will be dings in some case bodies. $85 shipped.
    PM to follow. Thanks!
    HOLLYWOOD Collector Left hawg 405#, right one 315#, had my elderly neighbors granddaughter treed and why I got the call. Both charged, one from 20' and one from 40'. Thanks to the good Lord and Samuel Colt I won. May God bless our Lawmen & Soldiers!

Boolit Buddy
    Thanks everyone. Main post has been updated and will update it if anything changes.

Boolit Buddy
    The 1125 2023 LC brass made it in today, nice brass, Thank You David s

Moved to CD.

DG