Reloading EverythingLoad DataInline FabricationWideners
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Titan ReloadingRepackbox
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: A deep dive on H&R rifles

A deep dive on H&R rifles

Older video I've kept lagging on editing together. Really just me goin over my experience with thee thing and stuff I've learned ,been told , modifications, thoughts, experiments ect.. I've done way more with these things then a large majority of people as far as tinkering ,nothing super concrete nor is it a how too or whatever. Anyhow figured some might enjoy this. Don't know if I'll be able to do the shoot video testing my idea on the bipod situation because I can't seem to find the target cam footage.. sucks but hay what can you do.... Also probably goin to be getting another one soon to test an idea . That being said anyone happen to know exactly what the frames on most of the rifle ones are made from ? Easy to weld ? Thanks

A wise man will try to learn as much from a fool as he will from a master, for all have something to teach- Uncle Iroh
    MS Army Guard 2016-2021

Moderator Emeritus

You did a great job of explaining why. I am one of those people who rarely spend over 3 minutes watching a youtube video but sat all the way through this one.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze