Load DataReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLee Precision
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 191

Thread: What If: Palestine for Third Temple

  1. #1
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,031

    What If: Palestine for Third Temple

    This is just a “what if” some folks might find curious: What if Israel acknowledges a Palestinian state, and in exchange the Muslim community acquiesces to the construction of the Third Temple on the Mount?
    *
    Personally, I’d get back to reading prophecy.

  2. #2
    Moderator


    Winger Ed.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Just outside Gun Barrel City, Texas
    Posts
    9,602
    It's kind of difficult, and it complicates things to make a deal like that with people that want you to be dead.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.


    OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

  3. #3
    Boolit Buddy
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    482
    The Palestinians are are an invented people; there is no reasoning with that.

  4. #4
    Boolit Buddy Nines&Twos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    178
    The rug merchants call it taqiyya. It's ok to do sinful things if they're doing it for their little false tin god.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

  5. #5
    Boolit Grand Master GhostHawk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Fargo ND
    Posts
    7,093
    Justindad would you want a known murderer who has a grudge against you living in your basement?

    Oct 7 proved beyond any reasonable doubt that Israel can not afford to have them there.
    I suspect the IDF has slowed the pace of the war trying to encourage them to go elsewhere.

    If it was me, when I was done there would not only be no such group as Hamas, but there would be no Palestinians allowed into the country, ever, for any reason.

    They have proven they can not be trusted.

    A 2 state system is fine as long as the Palestinians are NOT in Isreal or have hidden access to the border to build tunnels.

    Let any Arab country that wants them take them. But no one wants them.

    Be tempting to airdrop them from 10,000 feet into Houthi territory. No chutes.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

    Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.


    May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

  6. #6
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1,031
    What I was trying to get at is: Jesus’s return could be quite close.

  7. #7
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Godzone country ,New Zealand
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by justindad View Post
    What I was trying to get at is: Jesus’s return could be quite close.
    no I wont post...well kill them all and let him sort it out..... oops just did


    but seriously... it doesnt matter what IDF does ,it doesnt matter what the Israel govt does,it doesnt matter what international negotiaters do...... sooner of later hamas or some other bunch of wanabe raghead warriors will start poking the bear again and this will happen all over again in the endless pointless cycle it is.
    until the PEOPLE of the other countries decide that the likes of hamas are no longer acceptable and cut them off from funding and support this will continue...but unfortunately there always seems to be someone willing to fund the terrorist actions in the name of whatever raghead prophet they dream up next.
    peace and love to all mankind
    we NEED to stop and realise the first 6 books of the big three religions are the same Christian ,Jew and muslem we share the same belief's of our beginings..we share that much of the old testament..but continue to bicker over the differences afterwards and continue to use it as EXCUSE to commit murder....pretty sure one of those three gave that idea up sometime around the time Robin Hood was slinging arrows into the kings venison.....

  8. #8
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    brisbane ,qld,australia
    Posts
    2,139
    First skirmish of the population wars of the 2050s ........wait and see.

  9. #9
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Tennessee
    Posts
    2,182
    I'm not sure why I keep coming here and reading Zionist crap! How in the world any Christian can justify Israel's killing currently, at least 30,000 Palestinians, while the US has continued to veto a resolution for an immediate cease fire is appalling to me! None of us would have lived under the conditions imposed on the Gazans by Isreal and not have taken up arms. I'll stop at that for fear of being banned!

  10. #10
    Boolit Master



    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    834
    Thunderstick. what are these conditions you speak of? Israel has bent over backwards and has supplied the Palestine's with water, electricity, all manner of jobs, food stuffs, medical, and medicines to those in need. Have you read the Koran? It says if you are not a Muslim you are to be killed, so where does that put the Jewish people? Will you tolerate your neighbors trying to kill you? Granted there innocent people being killed, it happens in every war. Abel was killed and he was innocent! God gave all the land to the Israelites in the first place so I believe what the Bible says is fact.

  11. #11
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Tennessee
    Posts
    2,182
    So you don't believe the Old Law was fulfilled? Do we not follow a New Testament brought into service through the death of the testator? Did he teach kill your enemies, or overcome evil with good? Who was spoken of as Jews who are not? You do realize there are Christians and Jews living in Gaza alongside Muslims?
    Please brothers! Leave this eschatological false teaching that is perpetuating such great evil! Please turn to the love that our Savior taught!

    Rom 12:19-21

    Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

  12. #12
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pleasant Hope MO
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    I'm not sure why I keep coming here and reading Zionist crap! How in the world any Christian can justify Israel's killing currently, at least 30,000 Palestinians, while the US has continued to veto a resolution for an immediate cease fire is appalling to me! None of us would have lived under the conditions imposed on the Gazans by Isreal and not have taken up arms. I'll stop at that for fear of being banned!
    Of this 30,000 how many are Hamas fighters?

  13. #13
    Boolit Master


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Atlanta, NY 14808
    Posts
    2,165
    "but seriously... it doesnt matter what IDF does ,it doesnt matter what the Israel govt does,it doesnt matter what international negotiaters do...... sooner of later hamas or some other bunch of wanabe raghead warriors will start poking the bear again and this will happen all over again in the endless pointless cycle it is.
    until the PEOPLE of the other countries decide that the likes of hamas are no longer acceptable and cut them off from funding and support this will continue...but unfortunately there always seems to be someone willing to fund the terrorist actions in the name of whatever raghead prophet they dream up next.
    peace and love to all mankind
    we NEED to stop and realise the first 6 books of the big three religions are the same Christian ,Jew and muslem we share the same belief's of our beginings..we share that much of the old testament..but continue to bicker over the differences afterwards and continue to use it as EXCUSE to commit murder....pretty sure one of those three gave that idea up sometime around the time Robin Hood was slinging arrows into the kings venison....." M D

    If the IDF succeeds in eliminating Hamas, my speculation is that Hezbollah will be next for two reasons. They are the next closest, and in my opinion likely to perpetuate an act similar to Oct 7.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

    "I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

  14. #14
    Boolit Bub YoungGun88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2023
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    55
    If anyone desires to see more than the mainstream media(even Fox, OAN or Breitbart) will ever show you, I suggest you join X(Twitter). Journalists tend to report their first, on most topics. TV news needs to maintain a narrative, where as many independent journalists use Twitter(X) as their primary platform to share what’s going on.

    As a Christian who desires to be truthful in both speech as well as in life, having access to information from many sources is helpful. I’ve learned that much of what I was initially told was a lie. Misinformation goes in all directions.

  15. #15
    Boolit Buddy Nines&Twos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    178
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun88 View Post
    If anyone desires to see more than the mainstream media(even Fox, OAN or Breitbart) will ever show you, I suggest you join X(Twitter). Journalists tend to report their first, on most topics. TV news needs to maintain a narrative, where as many independent journalists use Twitter(X) as their primary platform to share what’s going on.

    As a Christian who desires to be truthful in both speech as well as in life, having access to information from many sources is helpful. I’ve learned that much of what I was initially told was a lie. Misinformation goes in all directions.
    The last days will be just like the days of Noah...not just the sin and debauchery but the flood as well....only this flood is not a flood of water but a flood of LIES. The waves of that flood are crashing in from all directions. Matthew 24:37
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

  16. #16
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jul 2022
    Location
    Godzone country ,New Zealand
    Posts
    532
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    So you don't believe the Old Law was fulfilled? Do we not follow a New Testament brought into service through the death of the testator? Did he teach kill your enemies, or overcome evil with good? Who was spoken of as Jews who are not? You do realize there are Christians and Jews living in Gaza alongside Muslims?
    Please brothers! Leave this eschatological false teaching that is perpetuating such great evil! Please turn to the love that our Savior taught!

    Rom 12:19-21

    Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God’s wrath, for it is written: “It is mine to avenge; I will repay,” says the Lord. On the contrary: “If your enemy is hungry, feed him; if he is thirsty, give him something to drink. In doing this, you will heap burning coals on his head.” Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.
    turn the other cheek works really well when you are facing a slap or punch......not so much when its a rocket and or your wife n daughters are being taken as hostages
    what gets me in all this..the international community is screaming for IDF to stop...but not so much as a whisper to make hamas stop and give back hostages etc....
    how would you have had the IDF react differently???
    tip toeing around and playing nice is all fine n dandy but stuffed if I could/would/should have taken on chin what they did to provoke this outcome.
    Last edited by Milky Duck; 02-24-2024 at 03:20 AM. Reason: didnt like the word used...so changed it to tip toe

  17. #17
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    West Tennessee
    Posts
    2,182
    I certainly wouldn't tell the innocent people of Gaza to evacuate to a particular area and build a refugee camp, then bomb them in the very refugee camp you tell them to go to, but I'm not the IDF. Christian zionist beliefs have blinded so many good Christian people to the genocidal atrocities being committed. It both angers and saddens me that people who claim Jesus and his love condone such.

    I feel like a lone voice crying out.

  18. #18
    Boolit Grand Master Good Cheer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    the Ark
    Posts
    5,294
    Quote Originally Posted by justindad View Post
    This is just a “what if” some folks might find curious: What if Israel acknowledges a Palestinian state, and in exchange the Muslim community acquiesces to the construction of the Third Temple on the Mount?
    *
    Personally, I’d get back to reading prophecy.
    It does appear as though getting the new temple built is part of the operative plans, both from the prophetic side of things and for various organizations presently involved. As for the mechanics of how it is going to come about, for the most part the controlling interests in the nation states and NGO's involved in this are not what they present themselves to be. And, the covering masks of lies make it difficult to speculate with any supposed acumen. I have to be satisfied that yeah, here it comes ready or not, even though inquiry as to how present day affairs are bringing to pass fulfillment of the prophetic word is generally as captivating as any subject could be.

    Are you familiar with various people over the last century or so who have recorded being shown the splitting up, the seismic dismembering of the US? If I could pin point when it came to my attention I guess it would be in 1982. Ever since the topic has been of occasional interest and once the historical research facilities of the internet came along then

    The reason I bring this up is that about a couple or three decades or so ago some Christians began saying that they were shown by God that a link existed between what we (the US) pushed onto Israel and our tectonic destiny. That's a whole nuther subject in and of itself with more ins and outs than could be adequately addressed in an academic hour but it surely is intriguing.

  19. #19
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pleasant Hope MO
    Posts
    2,249
    Are you referring to the book by William R. Koenig, Eye to Eye:
    Facing the Consequences of Dividing Israel

    Eye to Eye is Bill Koenig's 576 page ‘expanded’ in depth study of the consequences to those who attempt to divide God's covenant land from the Perfect Storm to Hurricane Harve.

  20. #20
    Boolit Master
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Pleasant Hope MO
    Posts
    2,249
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    I certainly wouldn't tell the innocent people of Gaza to evacuate to a particular area and build a refugee camp, then bomb them in the very refugee camp you tell them to go to, but I'm not the IDF. Christian zionist beliefs have blinded so many good Christian people to the genocidal atrocities being committed. It both angers and saddens me that people who claim Jesus and his love condone such.

    I feel like a lone voice crying out.
    Do you condone what Hamas did on Oct 7 to the people in Israel?

Page 1 of 10 12345678910 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Abbreviations used in Reloading

BP Bronze Point IMR Improved Military Rifle PTD Pointed
BR Bench Rest M Magnum RN Round Nose
BT Boat Tail PL Power-Lokt SP Soft Point
C Compressed Charge PR Primer SPCL Soft Point "Core-Lokt"
HP Hollow Point PSPCL Pointed Soft Point "Core Lokt" C.O.L. Cartridge Overall Length
PSP Pointed Soft Point Spz Spitzer Point SBT Spitzer Boat Tail
LRN Lead Round Nose LWC Lead Wad Cutter LSWC Lead Semi Wad Cutter
GC Gas Check