Load DataLee PrecisionTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Wideners
Repackbox Reloading Everything

Thread: New LEE Ultimate Turret Press

New LEE Ultimate Turret Press

New press utilizing the base from the Pro 6000, 5 breech-lock compatible stations.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-01 at 21-15-12 Lee Precision Inc.. Ultimate Turret Press only.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	26.8 KB 
ID:	322935
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Boolit Master
    Nice thanks for posting the pic.

Boolit Master

Interesting I kind of really never saw the need for a breach lock inside a turret press since you pretty much just put the dies in the turret but I guess this keeps you from buying new turrets you just buy a lot more breach locks I don't know that that's a good Financial deal but whatever looks like a nice press five stations is nice.

Boolit Master
    Would totally have upgraded to one had I not started buying a bunch of 4-hole plates, and storage racks for them from inline manufacturing the last few months. Been working on getting a plate and powder dispenser for every caliber I reload for. As it sits right now, I'm up to eight, and need to put two more together...

That said, I'm sure those 5-hole plates would probably be more expensive anyways....
    Currently looking for a Lyman/Ideal 311419 Mold - PM if you have one you'd like to get rid of!

JDGabbard's Feedback Thread

"A hand on a gun is better than a cop on the phone," Jerry Ellis, Oklahoma State House of Representatives.

The neighbors refer to me affectionately as, "The nut up on the ridge with the cannon." - MaxHeadSpace.

Jdgabbard's very own boolit boxes pattern!

I'm not really sure what all I'm looking at on the press. I see that it has a indexing pin, a tool caddy, for the primer arm, safety primes, allen wrench and die wrench. It might have an auto case kicker built into the ram.
    I imagine the price from Titian will be about $250.
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Boolit Master
    I wonder if they will use the turrets from the loadmaster, if so there may be a lot of used turrets available.
    There are only a couple of cartridges I load that I would use another station on and don't think I would want to add another lever pull to the other eight or 9 I load on the 4 hole turret .
    But that looks like a nice addition to Lee's line for those that need that 5th station .
    I hope it works as nice as the 4 hole

I find this pretty neat, they are offering different tool heads for this press.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 12-47-24 Lee Precision Inc.. Tool Carriers for Ultimate Turret Press.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	34.5 KB 
ID:	323041Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 12-46-19 4holeturret_toolcarrier.jpg (JPEG Image 750 × 563 pixels).jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	53.6 KB 
ID:	323042Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 12-46-27 CTP_UTP.jpg (JPEG Image 750 × 604 pixels).jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	50.1 KB 
ID:	323043

Boolit Buddy

Keep us all up to date on how that new press works. I still have a couple of Lee Loadmaster progressive presses that do not prime worth a darn! Lee should have sent their Loadmaster presses to China. The Chinese would be a third world country by now as the Loadmaster Presses would have confounded them!!!!

Boolit Buddy
    Classic Cast 4 hole turret the first press I bought, have another 3 press`s now but use the classic cast almost every day for a variety of cal`s and purposes. not sure how much extra use that 5th hole would get a use for in a turret press tho

Quote Originally Posted by Leadmad View Post
    not sure how much extra use that 5th hole would get a use for in a turret press tho
    For a loaded case indicator. I need one!

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Leadmad View Post
    Classic Cast 4 hole turret the first press I bought, have another 3 press`s now but use the classic cast almost every day for a variety of cal`s and purposes. not sure how much extra use that 5th hole would get a use for in a turret press tho
    I live the 4 holes. I have a legit 4 hole and a 3 hole converted to 4.

Boolit Master
    If this press turns out to be as reliable as the Classic Cast Turret I can see it being quite useful. Six stations would be nice. One to size/decap/prime, two to expand/powder drop, three to powder check, four to bullet drop, five to seat, and six to crimp. This is in regards to loading pistol ammo. But I’m more than happy sticking with the Classic.

Boolit Master
    Thanks deces for posting those pictures , to be able to convert from 4 to six stations and still auto index would be a very handy feature .

Fully loaded configuration.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot 2024-02-07 at 17-58-00 UltimateTurretPress.jpg (JPEG Image 214 × 400 pixels).png 
Views:	30 
Size:	100.1 KB 
ID:	323196

Boolit Master
    Interesting that it comes with a loaded round ejector already part of it. This gets more interesting all the time.

Boolit Buddy
    Impressive and here I just ordered the six pack pro 9 mm kit. Also another new Lee item is M style expansion plugs for their powder through expansion dies!

https://leeprecision.com/ultimate-turret-press-overview
    stay frosty

My new Ultimate turret press is here and setup was straight forward. I got the 6 hole turret filled up: 1-deprime and size, upstroke-prime, 2-powder and flare mouth (with the new 'M' style plug), 3-RCBS powder check die, 4-Lee bullet feeder. 5-bullet seater, 6-crimp. I've loaded about 800 rounds of 9mm with 2 styles of bullets (TL 356-124-2R and 358-105-SWC, powdercoated and sized to .356) and everything that came in the box has performed reliably. (good job Lee!!) Because the priming system is manual, i've not had one problem with it but I had to train my right hand to get the motion correct. Changing the turret is a little different, but once you do it it is really easy.
    I will be keeping my Classic Cast Turret press for other calibers, but so far the Ultimate is, for me, a great deal.

Boolit Master
    Hi,
    Is it as "clunky" or loose, as the original, or...

Did they tighten/smooth it up???
    “If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace.
    We ask not your counsels or arms.
    Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you.
    May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.” -Samuel Adams
    Janet Reno, killed more children at Waco, with Bill Clinton's permission, than Adam Lanza killed, at Sandy Hook.