Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
RotoMetals2 Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Paul Harrell

Boolit Master

Paul Harrell

I’m sure quite a few fellow members have heard the name Paul Harrell. For those that don’t know who he is he’s a gentleman that runs a YouTube channel and has done so for about 12 years. The videos he makes I have always found extremely entertaining and educational. He’s not the type of person that says he knows everything or what he says should be taken as the gospel he makes it perfectly clear that anything he posts or says on his YouTube channel are his opinions and his opinions are based on his knowledge and his experience. Long story short sometime over the summer Paul made an announcement that he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. And if anyone is watched his last couple of videos I think it’s become obvious that he is losing his battle. He’s basically announced that his channel will be continuing under the leader ship of his brother. Not to make this a long drawn out post but another YouTube channel had made the suggestion that Paul has about 850,000 subscribers and that as a gesture of acknowledgment and I thank you for everything he’s done for YouTube and the gun community that as a small token of appreciation that it would be nice if Paul could reach 1 million subscribers before his time ends. I think it’s a fantastic idea and I for one strongly support it. I can only urge that if you’ve never seen one of his videos you should go to his channel and pick a couple at random and watch them. In addition I would ask that any fellow formal members that agree with me in this matter pass it along and if you’re not subscribed hit the subscribe button! Although it’s nothing more than a symbolic gesture I think it is the least we can do.
    Mr. Harrell I believe you will be greatly missed!
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!

Have been a subscriber to Paul's youtube channel for many years. His dry humor cracks me up.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Vendor Sponsor

I subscribed years ago and enjoy his content, wish I could subscribe multiple times, or I would!

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    Three weeks ago, he felt his time was short and he only had a couple weeks left. I guess he’s still fighting the good fight.

Boolit Master
    this is really sad news. in the crazy mixed up world of shooting sports, guns and ammo videos on YouTube Pauls channel I always found to be a voice of experienced reason
    I especially like his targets made of fruit, pork ribs and multi layer fleece wrapped bullet stop. yeah Paul has a unique sense of humor and an awful lot of practical experience along with many many shooting competition trophies and metals won over his lifetime. he will surely be missed

Boolit Master
    I found him a few years back and have watched every video he has ever done since then. It's hard to watch his health fading like it has. This week he said it was likely his last. Obviously I'm a long-time subscriber. I agree that it would be a nice gesture if he could hit the million subscriber mark.

Boolit Buddy
    Subscribed, and will be watching his videos.
    NRA Life 1992
    My avatar is almost a dead ringer for my little buddy Chico. Six pounds of mean that thought he was a Pit Bull. Miss that little guy.

Paul is one of the few good ones. Been a fan for several years now.
    The firearms/2A community will definitely be worse off without him.
    Life is a series of bullseyes and backstraps - Ted Nugent

Boolit Master

I didn't know he was going downhill so fast. I've met him a few times at gun shows. The last time I saw him was a month or two ago; I bought some ammo and odds and ends from him. He seemed very subdued, not himself. Now I understand why. Very sad; he seems like a really good guy.

I hate cancer with a passion, been there myself.

Boolit Master
    Yes I’ve Never met him in person but I was quite surprised when he personally Answered a couple of emails that I sent him. Like I said my OPI realize it’s only a symbolic gesture but it’s the least we can do hopefully enough people reach out and subscribe so we hits that million mark. Heck I don’t know if it even make a difference to him but at least it’s a way of showing our appreciation.

Boolit Master
    I have never subscribed to anything before, but in this case, yes .... I subscribed!

I had seen one of his videos a few months back and one thus evening. I see he hails from NE Oregon. God's Country!

Three44s
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret4207

“There is more to this than dumping lead in a hole.”

I am on his site for some time and sad to have hear him say what is going on with him. He gose right to the point. He dose good for gun owners . I was more sad when he said that about his last time doing the video. Good that his brother is willing to carry on with the site.
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Boolit Master
    Seen him before but never subscribed - taken care of today!

Boolit Buddy
    I found his channel about a year ago. Subscribed and really enjoyed the content. Straight shooter with his word and firearms. Always thought his meat targets were a heck of an idea.
    USAF (Retired) 1985-2005

Boolit Master
    I have been subscribed to his channel for many years. I always liked his explanations on guns and shooting, Then he showed up with some of his cars!!! Did some really nice burnouts with the charger. Yup, my kind of guy.

Boolit Master

In March of 2006 my wife felt a little peeked. What ensued for the next 6 months fighting pancreatic cancer with MD Anderson in Houston was pure hell. 175lb woman "strong" Tennessee country gal, left us weighing only 87lbs and essentially died of thirst at the end. This one is not pretty and will test everybody in that family. She stayed at home with me till the bitter end. I've been subscribed to Paul's channel for years and I feel for this guy beyond words. Bad things can happen to nice people. An out pouring of good will does help.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

Boolit Master

Been a subscriber for years.

God's blessing for Paul.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Boolit Bub
    Just checked and Paul now has over a million subscribers. Great job.

Boolit Grand Master

Been a subscriber for years. So sorry to hear of his challenges.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Master
    Wow great job to all that subscribed!! Just looked 1.02 million!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast