Load DataTitan ReloadingRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionInline Fabrication
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Allen Wrench Organization

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmi48219 View Post
    If I’m burying something of value in the backyard I cover it with four inches of dirt then throw a bunch of old Allen wrenches in the hole and finish filling it with dirt. I can find what I buried later with a metal detector. Anyone else can too, but when they hit a pile of rusty Allen wrenches they’ll give up.
    This is genius!

I opened a new widget today and promptly filed the included allen wrench into the circular organizer next to my workbench...

Boolit Master
    for the lose ones that are not organized in tool chests, mostly the folding ones, drivers in sets and cased bit assortments are in the chests with sliding drawers, I put all the extra Allen, Torx, t wrenches and such into an old metal tackle box so I know where to find them when I might need one for a task and ive got a bunch accumulated over the decades. for organizers get a good one from Mac, matco, Cornwell, snap on, rhoto, ect. and buy it once and its done.
    half dozen years ago I got a cased set of imperial, metric and Torx bits , with socket adapters, extensions and other goodies from snap on truck and these are the ones I now find myself using most often these days
    Last edited by farmbif; 01-29-2024 at 10:15 PM.

Moderator Emeritus

For a buy once and done organizer that WILL NOT pop open these are hard to beat. The testing done to them included driving over it with a pickup truck!

https://googansquad.com/collections/...700-march-drop

Yes they are expensive! Good gear usually is.

Boolit Grand Master

Quote Originally Posted by Bmi48219 View Post
    If I’m burying something of value in the backyard I cover it with four inches of dirt then throw a bunch of old Allen wrenches in the hole and finish filling it with dirt. I can find what I buried later with a metal detector. Anyone else can too, but when they hit a pile of rusty Allen wrenches they’ll give up.
    If I’m burying something of value in the back yard, my wife is having me committed.
    ”We know they are lying, they know they are lying, they know we know they are lying, we know they know we know they are lying, yet they are still lying.” –Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn

My Straight Shooters thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...raight-shooter

The Pewter Pictures and Hallmarks thread:
    http://castboolits.gunloads.com/show...-and-hallmarks

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123