Inline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: .257 Roberts Brass - 20240101

Boolit Master

.257 Roberts Brass - 20240101

Thread close due to lack of interest.

I have two bags of .257 Roberts brass for sale; one bag of 50 pieces of NOS Winchester brass (Winchester brass is SPF), and one bag of 51 pieces of brass formed from 7.62X51mm NATO brass. There used to be a member here that formed all kinds of uncommon brass and sold it here, user name of Grumpa. He passed away a few years ago, but he was meticulous when he formed brass. The parent case was sized, trimmed, neck turned as required, and then annealed. I will sell the Winchester brass for $100 NOW $85, shipped; I will sell the Grumpa-formed brass for $80 NOW $65 shipped, satisfaction guaranteed.

A previous deal has fallen through, and I have one (1) additional 50-round bag of Winchester brass available for $85 shipped.

Payment by cash (at buyer's risk), money order, or personal check. Brass will ship once the MO or check clears my bank. Mail delivery in the Houston metro area is slower than you can believe, so please be patient. No digital payment, because I don't want to pay income tax on the proceeds. No holds on merchandise, so please don't ask. I reserve the right to decline to do business with anyone, for any reason.

Last edited by nicholst55; 02-01-2024 at 08:03 PM.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Buddy
    Guy who converted the brass was "Grumpa"

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 451whitworth View Post
    Guy who converted the brass was "Grumpa"
    Quite possibly. My memory has holes in it.
    Service members, veterans and those concerned about their mental health can call the Veterans Crisis Line to speak to trained professionals. To talk to someone, call 1-800-273-8255 and Press 1, send a text message to 838255 or chat at VeteransCrisisLine.net/Chat.

If you or someone you know might be at risk of suicide, there is help. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255, text a crisis counselor at 741741 or visit suicidepreventionlifeline.org.

Boolit Master
    Final price reduction.

Boolit Master

i will take the nos brass pm sent
    Beware of a government that fears its citizens having the means to protect themselves.
    NRA Patron member
    Veteran

Boolit Master
    The Winchester brass is still available.

Boolit Bub

I will take winchester brass

Boolit Master
    Winchester brass SPF.

Boolit Master
    One additional 50-round bag of Winchester brass available.

Boolit Master
    Closed due to lack of interest.

Moved to CD.

DG