Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingInline FabricationWideners
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Load Data
Repackbox Snyders Jerky

Thread: Lyman Crusher, P-W Metal-Matic, RCBS Ammomaster II Presses

Boolit Bub

Lyman Crusher, P-W Metal-Matic, RCBS Ammomaster II Presses

A few presses to sell that I've picked up here & there. None are cosmetically nice, but your ammo won't care.
    Check or MO preferred, can do some electronic payments too. Prices DO include shipping in large FR boxes. RCBS & P-W will be partially dismantled to fit, but reassembly is easy & fairly self explanitory.

PM me please

1. Lyman Crusher, uses standard shell holders & dies, has primer catcher, large priming cup. $100 SOLD
    2. P-W Metal-Matic, uses standard shell holders & dies, has primer catcher, small priming stem. Works for pistol, too short for rifle $145 SOLD
    3. RCBS Ammomaster II with shell holder adapter, uses standard shell holders & dies, can do 50 BMG with available RCBS parts $225

Last edited by marcusp323; 01-23-2024 at 04:53 PM.

To confirm this is the standard Ammomaster right? The one with shorter columns and the 1 1/4-12 top threading?

Boolit Bub
    Nope, it's the II with longer columns so as to be able to load 50 BMG. Far as I know, the tops are the same on both, & have 1 1/4-12 threads, with the usual adapter for 7/8-14 standard dies. I use my other one for forming brass.

2. P-W Metal-Matic, uses standard shell holders & dies, has primer catcher, small priming stem. Works for pistol, too short for rifle $145

PM incoming

Sent from my SM-G781U using Tapatalk
    Happiness is a couple of 38's and a bucket of ammo.

Boolit Master
    If slughammer doesn’t want the Metal-matic P - 200, I’d like to purchase it.
    Decreed by our Creator: The man who has been made able to believe and understand that Jesus Christ has been sent into this world by the Father has been born of the Spirit of God. This man shall never experience spiritual death. He will live forever!