Snyders JerkyMidSouth Shooters SupplyWidenersInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingRepackboxLee PrecisionRotoMetals2
Titan Reloading Load Data

Thread: WTS -- Bullets, Brass: 454 Casull, 358 Win, 30-06, Speer 458, Nosler 375, wads, etc.

WTS -- Bullets, Brass: 454 Casull, 358 Win, 30-06, Speer 458, Nosler 375, wads, etc.

Wanted to Sell -- Bullets: Speer 458, Nosler 375; Brass: 454 Casull, 358 Win, 30-06, Cork wads, Herter's Shellholders

Pictures tell detail, and if you want more pictures, please ask in a PM w/ email address stated.
    If you want to ask any questions w/o a picture request, just PM me.

First message "I'll take xxxx" w/ follow up PM with contact info gets priority.

On Shipped Items (remote sale) I take Money Orders for payment. USPS, Western Union, Walmart.
    If you have a desire to send cash, I would advise against it. If you do and it doesn't arrive, it's not on me.

On Local Pick Up items I take cash, and I will do my best to arrange an amicable face to face pick up in SE Lower Michigan.

Mailing and shipping detail arranged by PM on this site after sale agreed to by both parties.

Local pick up arranged by PM on this site after sale agreed to by both parties. Pick up will be public place (coffee shops abound here, as do fast food restaurants and pharmacies like CVS/Walgreens/Rite Aid) that is agreeable to both parties.

Prices are PLUS Shipping for items being shipped. Shipping cost listed with each item.

358 Winchester brass – 23 pieces – WW headstamp. CASINGS THAT WERE PRIMED IN PHOTOS WILL BE DECAPPED for shipping. $5 Shipping $9

Attachment 322500

454 Casull brass – 150 pieces – Freedom Arms brass in boxes. Breakdown as follows: 100 pieces fired, with spent primers, likely once fired. 50 new and unfired, unprimed. $80 Shipping $9 ---- Sold & Shipped to VHNTR1

Attachment 322501

30-06 brass – 100 pieces – Breakdown as follows: NEW Federal (FC) unprimed in box (20) from when Federal components were available; Winchester once fired (59), Winchester primed pull down (1) – rounded out the box; Remington RP fired (once, I THINK) (20). CASINGS THAT WERE PRIMED IN PHOTOS WILL BE DECAPPED for shipping. $40 Shipping $9

Attachment 322502

Speer Bullets – 45 Rifle / 0.458, 400 gr flat point – Box seal not broken / not opened, presumed full. 50 pieces. $25. Shipping $9

Attachment 322503

Nosler Accubond Bullets – 375 caliber, 260 grain. 3 full boxes of 50 each, in a plastic sleeve. 150 bullets total. $185 Shipping $9 -- Sold & Shipped to M-Tecs

Attachment 322504

Shellholders – Herters (I believe), Used. Numbers 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 15. Buy all 6, get an unmarked one that was ground on for free. Likely this ‘modified’ one still functions, but for the life of me don’t know why anyone would do that. $8 each. Shipping $5 each, or $9 for all.

Attachment 322505

Cork Wads – 0.740 x 0.315 – fairly large bag. Weight 11.4 ounces. Each weigh 7 grains. At 1000 / lb, this Calculates to something around 650 – 700 discounting some weight for the bag. $15. Shipping $9

Attachment 322506
    Last edited by TurnipEaterDown; 02-12-2024 at 10:51 PM.

Boolit Grand Master

I will take these. PM shortly

Nosler Accubond Bullets – 375 caliber, 260 grain. 3 full boxes of 50 each, in a plastic sleeve. 150 bullets total. $185 Shipping $9
    2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution. - "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

"Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, is that person even mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of different perspectives? Because if not, there’s absolutely no point."
    – Amber Veal

"The Highest form of ignorance is when your reject something you don't know anything about".
    - Wayne Dyer

Bump

Bump w/ adjusted prices and shipping conditions.

Boolit Mold
    sent PM on 454 brass

454 brass SPF to VHNTR1 -- He made me a reasonable offer, others can too...

Boolit Mold
    Sent you PM

Herter's Shell Holders, 30-06 brass, Speer 458 bullets, and Cork wads still available.
    Pictures available by clicking the attachment link.
    I do consider reasonable offers.

Herter's Shell Holders, 358 Win & 30-06 brass, Speer 458 bullets, and Cork wads still available.

Herter's Shell Holders, 358 Win & 30-06 brass, Speer 458 bullets, and Cork wads still available.

I am reasonable about considering offers - can't edit the original post any longer.

Boolit Buddy

I would like to buy your Speer .458 400gr jacketed boolits. PM me with your confirmation and address. Thanks

Boolit Buddy

Did not get a confirmation on the 458 Speer 400 gr boolits. Still have em? Sent a Personal Message. Please let me know.

USMC 77, USRA 79

FYI… none of the pictures show… all say attachment unavailable.. they may show on your account, but I doubt if anybody else can see…
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.