Titan ReloadingReloading EverythingLee PrecisionSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
RotoMetals2 Wideners

Thread: WTS savage 220 stainless camo slug gun with almost a case of 3” accutipss

Boolit Grand Master Tripplebeards's Avatar

WTS savage 220 stainless camo slug gun with almost a case of 3” accutipss

I had it sold here to another to idahoshooterguy about a year ago that said he was going to take it a few times, and then he just never followed through. Last time I talked to him he called me personally in July and said he was sending out a check. He never did and he hasn’t been active here since August so I don’t know what happened. Guessing health concerns…God bless him. Anyways it’s up for sale again. This is a savage 220 stainless camo rifle barrel 20 gauge. Comes With a DNZ 1 inch scope mount and an extra magazine. Shoots sub MOA as you can see at 100 yards with the target next to it using 3” accutips. All the Boxes of Accutips are included. Had several requests to sell the ammo by itself and I will for the complete price of what I’m selling. It is for the package and you get the gun for free.Lol. If you message me to ask if you can buy the ammo by itself it’s $950 (CASH no trades) shipped but you get the gun for free.Lol.

Person that post I’ll take it gets it followed by a pm with your FFL transfer info. I accept PayPal and postal money orders. Gun shoots awesome I just have no use for it anymore. I went hunting in Iowa over a decade ago when I needed a slug gun. This thing shoots as good as my rifles! Looks like these things just took a massive price hike because what I’m asking for it a new savage 200 is a couple hundred more. You at least get what’s the same amount in ammo of what the gun is worth in today’s prices with it along with a $80 scope mount and $30 magazine. I bought this and used it one season for seven days and it’s been sitting in my safe since. It looks like brand new yet. I don’t have the original box for it though.

First $950…that included shipping to your FFL…gets it.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7BjXMPH.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	34.6 KB 
ID:	322470  
    Last edited by Tripplebeards; 01-22-2024 at 02:16 PM.

Bump for the day. 15 full boxes of ammo plus one loose round. Tax time is next week so I’d like to get it sold.

Bump for the day, less than 24 hours, and it went three pages deep again.lol. Any offers close to what I’m asking for PM me as I need to get it sold. Thanks

Moved to CD.

DG