Snyders JerkyLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
Reloading EverythingWidenersRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Repackbox Titan Reloading

Thread: Casting and pistol reloading Coach needed in Florida

Boolit Master

Casting and pistol reloading Coach needed in Florida

We have a new member that lives in Gotha, Florida. He has no experience reloading or casting at all.
    He really needs a coach. You can PM him directly. He is FLGun and he is willing to commute two hours each way for coaching.

FLGun wants to reload 38 Special.
    He has some brass, some wadcutters, but no other supplies yet. He could also use a suggestion on where to buy primers and powder in Florida.
    UPS is supposed to deliver a Lee Turret press and dies today. Also other goodies. FLGun is the 2023 Tumbleweed Christmas winner. Please PM him directly if you can help with Coaching.

Boolit Master

I would love to help him, but I am as far away as is possible and still be in Florida. It's a 6 and 1/2 drive to Gotha. Hopefully, someone closer can show him the ropes.

Cast Boolits Search Tool

The Learning Never Stops!

Hello FLGun
    Although my loading shop is within your 2 hr drive criteria and I would gladly offer instruction, there are a few experienced people closer to your location. 38 special is a particular caliber, we as a group, have great experience with. In the Wheelguns, Pistols and Handcannons section, go to the International Lawn Steel shooting thread. Our home range is located between Deland and New Smyrna on hi-way 44. These highly qualified people live from Orlando to Palatka along the hi-way 17 corridor. Make a plea for help on the International Lawn Steel shooting thread. I can assure you will get both a response and invitation. My shop is in Pomona Park, a town smaller than Gotha. Help is a step away.
    Roy
    Shoot often, Shoot well.