RotoMetals2WidenersRepackboxReloading Everything
Inline FabricationTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Lee Precision Snyders Jerky

Thread: Savage 630

Boolit Mold

Question Savage 630

I just got a Savage 630 shotshell press with the pieces for reloading 12 gauge but it didn’t come with any bushings except for the 1 1/8 shot and M powder bushings. Are there any other bushings that would fit this press?
    Last edited by Alexander101; 01-10-2024 at 09:44 AM.

Windy West Texas, between the rocks, and the trees.
    A quick search came up with Numrich Arms showing some parts for the 630. You may check and see if they have what you need.
    Rights, and Privileges, are not synonymous. We have the Right to Bear Arms. As soon as the Government mandates firearm registration, and permiting, then that Right becomes a Privilege, and may be taken away at our Master's discretion.

Boolit Mold
    Thanks I checked them and all they have in stock is one bolt and one other piece.

Windy West Texas, between the rocks, and the trees.
    In that event, you might try posting photos of the part in question and dimensions. There are several sharp folks with the proper tools on the Forum that may be able to fabricate what you need.
    Rights, and Privileges, are not synonymous. We have the Right to Bear Arms. As soon as the Government mandates firearm registration, and permiting, then that Right becomes a Privilege, and may be taken away at our Master's discretion.

Boolit Mold
    Ok good to know I don’t really know much about reloading I just got this press, but based on the manual it seems like it’s not meant to come with extra bushings. Based on the table that came with it the M bushing should measure 21 grains of red dot, 23 of green dot, and it lists others. Would that mean it’s dangerous if I load it like it is with 1 1/8 ounce shot and 21 grains of red dot? I don’t have shot or powder yet, just wondering.

Boolit Grand Master

Measure your existing bushings Outside diameter and shape post a pic of them. Some one may know of other bushings the same. Or be able to make them from stock material. also post the material they are made from. I would be willing to make some for you if you can find them.