Titan ReloadingWidenersReloading EverythingLee Precision
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Repackbox
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just throwing this out there

Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    We are soon entering into the third day so if you're young and live long enough perhaps you'll get to cheer for the fake one.
    No derision intended. It's just that people are going to be taken in because of being hit with more than they can handle. If you do manage to live that long you could do well to try to remember that the fake one comes first.
    Absolutely.
    A pretty simple rule to keep about you....if you're in a flesh body.....that ain't Jesus! Don't go. When his feet touch down on the Mt. of Olives....Goodbye flesh, Hello Master!
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

Boolit Master
    "*The number of probation."

Also the number for Trial.

1. The act of testing.

2. The testing or trial of a person's conduct, character, Qualifications, or the like.

3. The state or period of such testing or trial.

I think we are already in the 40 year window.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    We are soon entering into the third day so if you're young and live long enough perhaps you'll get to cheer for the fake one.
    No derision intended. It's just that people are going to be taken in because of being hit with more than they can handle. If you do manage to live that long you could do well to try to remember that the fake one comes first.
    At present movers and shakers around the world are diligently working away at getting the new temple set up so perhaps mankind doesn't have too long to wait. Me myself I've suspected there's a forty* year window beginning somewhere around 2028 to 2030 depending on how messed up our calendars are.

*The number of probation.
    There will be no cheering for a fake one. I don't care much for real politicians either. I think our governments will destroy us all long before comets or flaming balls of death get us. Though the Agenda 2030 of our beloved leaders would go along with your timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    "*The number of probation."

Also the number for Trial.

1. The act of testing.

2. The testing or trial of a person's conduct, character, Qualifications, or the like.

3. The state or period of such testing or trial.

I think we are already in the 40 year window.
    You may be right. My thoughts have been that the start of the third day would kick off the forty years but that all forty years didn't have to be fulfilled. But then again, hey, maybe you're right and the forty kicks off earlier than the start of the third day.
    I guess I need to go look at my notes and see if there were other factors that I'm not remembering.

Another aspect of the forty years popped in after a while.
    Between the end of the second day and the end of the 120 year fig tree generation is forty years.
    So yeah, I can point to that and say see there, that looks like the forty years probation.
    But does that mean the two witnesses will be murdered in 2068? Beats me.

It's worth noting...Y2K was the start of the 7th millennium making it a sabbatical millennium.....4K years from Eth-Ha-Adam to Yeshua & 2K from Yeshua to now. We've started the 7 thousandth year of 'HUMAN' history.....not to be confused "THE" millennium mind you.
    He that dasheth in pieces is come up before thy face: keep the munition, watch the way, make thy loins strong, fortify thy power mightily. Nahum 2:1

I think we wondered off the Ghost thing

No doubt about that.
    Everyone ran out of ghost stories.

When Mom came back and raised a ruckus she also had a conversation with my big sister and I've never heard what it was Mom said about where she was except that she didn't care for it.

Quote Originally Posted by brstevns View Post
    I think we wondered off the Ghost thing
    Nothing wrong with thread tangents when talking about God as long as all parties are cool with it. YHVH is the God of the living...Nothing learns people better than lively conversation. No one ever learns anything from spiritually dead pablum peddlers.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Nines&Twos View Post
    Nothing wrong with thread tangents when talking about God as long as all parties are cool with it. YHVH is the God of the living...Nothing learns people better than lively conversation. No one ever learns anything from spiritually dead pablum peddlers.

Proverbs 27:17

English Standard Version
    Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.

Boolit Buddy
    I don't believe in ghosts, but I really would like to tell my Mother that I love her just one more time.
    NRA Life 1992
    My avatar is almost a dead ringer for my little buddy Chico. Six pounds of mean that thought he was a Pit Bull. Miss that little guy.

Despite what our flesh body tells us....No one has 'died' yet.
    Ecclesiastes 12:7 Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it.

Your mom is with our Father. You will be too someday and you will see her. Accepting Christ means you won't be telling her 'one' more time but for eternity.

Matthew 10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

He hasn't done this yet. Only Satan and his little fallen angel goons have been sentenced and the son of perdition will become ashes from within.....ALL other souls await Judgment before the Great White Throne. If you wanna see her again....There's a Nazarene Carpenter that can make that happen for you.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123