Load DataWidenersLee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders JerkyRotoMetals2RepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Inline Fabrication Reloading Everything

Thread: Ruger Forum

Boolit Master

Ruger Forum

Anyone here on the RugerForum.com? Was on there until a few days ago when my computer had a brain fart and had to reload all my various forums sites. All went well except for the Ruger site. Couldn't find my password and so tried to reset it but when I do using my gmail address it comes back as "member not found". If I use my hotmail address it comes back and says an e-mail was sent with instructions to reset my password, but I don't get the e-mail. If someone here is a member could they possibly notify the site admin of the issue so I can get a new password.

Boolit Buddy
    Site works fine for me, although it must have burped because it logged me out. But my old username/p-word worked fine. Also sent me a "re-verify yourself" e-mail. Looks to me like they changed software.

I also sent the mods a request here (https://www.rugerforum.net/threads/o...ch-wis.412238/)
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory ... lasts forever.
    Retired USN
    NRA Life

Boolit Buddy

Just a note all browsers someplace in the SETTINGS 'three little dots upper right top" have a section of all stored passwords. I have had to use it a number of times.

Vendor Sponsor

Iirc member Contender1 is a mod over there, message him and ask about the issue?
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by DougGuy View Post
    Iirc member Contender1 is a mod over there, message him and ask about the issue?
    How would OP message the mod if he can't log into the site?
    Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory ... lasts forever.
    Retired USN
    NRA Life

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by Rich/WIS View Post
    Anyone here on the RugerForum.com? Was on there until a few days ago when my computer had a brain fart and had to reload all my various forums sites. All went well except for the Ruger site. Couldn't find my password and so tried to reset it but when I do using my gmail address it comes back as "member not found". If I use my hotmail address it comes back and says an e-mail was sent with instructions to reset my password, but I don't get the e-mail. If someone here is a member could they possibly notify the site admin of the issue so I can get a new password.
    I do not regularly use Ruger forum, although I am a member with my primary/sole use being for researching a firearm of this manufacture I might have... or wish to have. For kicks & giggles I just tried logging in, and no problems, whatever!
    geo

Boolit Master
    Link still required logging in, so gave up and re-registered.

I’m on . net
    BulletMatch: Cataloging the World's Bullets

Lead Alloy Calculator

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpion8 View Post
    How would OP message the mod if he can't log into the site?

Contender1 is a member of THIS site, message him on THIS site and ask for help at rugerforum.com iirc he is also a mod at rugerforum.com
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Boolit Master
    Good evening!

I'm contender1 here, and contender over on the .com site. But I'm not a mod there,, just a foolish Ruger junkie!

Over the last few years,, the Forum changed hands after the beloved Carl, (FlatGate) passed. For a while,, the (then) owner allowed the site to get into a place where old members couldn't get on, new members couldn't join,, and it was all in the "software." I tried helping several folks to get on to no avail. I was finally told by the (then) owner to STOP trying to help or such stuff.
    A new owner,, and a good software upgrade happened,, and now it's running much better. BUT,, older info,, when lost,, causes problems,, and usually results in folks having to re-register & start all over. I know of one super nice guy,, and a wealth of knowledge who finally just gave up. (He's a member here too!) others had to do all kinds of crazy stuff to get back on there.
    But if you have a newer email, (some older email addresses aren't accepted from what I can understand,) and can, create a whole new name & account. That's what several folks have been able to do.

I hope this helps.

Boolit Master
    The email went to your spam/junk folder no doubt. Check their.
    Long, Wide, Deep, and Without Hesitation!