Inline FabricationReloading EverythingTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxLee PrecisionWideners
Load Data Snyders Jerky

Thread: Missouri Bullet Co

Boolit Buddy

Missouri Bullet Co

I jut ordered and received four different cast bullets from this company. They were coated, and will be giving a report on them shortly. The big deal with them was they were able to give me special sizing on them. Wallacem

Boolit Master
    I have bought from them before, excellent consistency and I had good results.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Master

Good company ordered over 20,000 bullets from them, good quality both Hi-Tek coated and regular lube.

Boolit Master
    Bullets I have seen from Missouri bullet co have been very poor quality, I would not buy anything from them.

I had good luck with 500 of their coated 165 grain 30/30 bullets—fired from a Winchester 94AE. I kept them between 1000-1100fps. At higher velocities, the barrel started collecting the coating.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Bullets I have seen from Missouri bullet co have been very poor quality, I would not buy anything from them.
    Would you mind expounding on the "poor quality" statement?

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Bub
    Same company diferent results, can happen. I've loaded some of their stuff although I normally use better bullets since their 10 minutes away never had a problem that wasn't my fault. Got them in a trade

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by wallacem View Post
    I jut ordered and received four different cast bullets from this company. They were coated, and will be giving a report on them shortly. The big deal with them was they were able to give me special sizing on them. Wallacem
    YES! I was in need/want for some over-sized (re sizers I had not nor a mould to cast them in) so I took a gamble on ordering from Missouri. This was a few years back. Anyhoos -- the only not-great was the "wait" until the bullets finally arrived here. If I recall, almost six months! However, each and every bullet sent was, in those words of Mary Poppins, "almost perfect in every way". And... to my Starret indicator, right on to ordered size! I cast/lub/size pretty much all my ammo, but if I should ever get into a need with buying from them as opposed to my purchasing say, a mould + all for perhaps a short-time need -- I'd not hesitate a Milli-second before ordering from them again! (Worth the wait!)
    geo

Boolit Buddy
    I have used Missouri bullets for years and have never had a bad bullet.

Boolit Master
    I've been using Missouri Bullets for over a decade and I've never had less than excellent results from any purchase I made.
    For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow. Ecclesiastes 1:18
    He that troubleth his own house shall inherit the wind: and the fool become servant to the wise of heart. Proverbs 11:29
    ...Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of my brethren, ye have done it unto me. Matthew 25:40

Carpe SCOTCH!

Boolit Grand Master

I have used their bullets for many years and have never had a bad batch of them.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

I made several orders, years back with no problems. They got me going so sentimental.

Load Data

Quote Originally Posted by 1006 View Post
    I had good luck with 500 of their coated 165 grain 30/30 bullets—fired from a Winchester 94AE. I kept them between 1000-1100fps. At higher velocities, the barrel started collecting the coating.
    Would you be willing to share your load data for the 165’s. I bought a box but can’t find any data for them.

I've bought and shot a Lot of their products, and never had an issue.
    In fact there are a few thousand over there under the bench right now.

RP

Monte Walsh "You have No idea how little I care".