WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingSnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionLoad DataRepackboxRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything Inline Fabrication

Thread: Anyone used Matt's Bullet's ?

Boolit Man

Anyone used Matt's Bullet's ?

If you have I would like to hear your'e input from using the bullet's.

over the hill, out in the woods and far away
    I use Matt's Bullets for several calibers I don't cast for myself and have been well satisfied.
    I can recommend them highly.
    The ENEMY is listening.
    HE wants to know what YOU know.
    Keep it to yourself.

Boolit Master
    I have had very good results with Matt's Bullets. I use his .310 185 grain spire point gas check in a .308 Savage 99(4.5-14 Leupold) and a .300 Savage 99(4.5-14 Burris), my 'range' rifles, usually 1.5 MOA at 100 and 200 yards with them, 5 shot groups, usually 19-10 grains 5744. Also use the .323 flat nose gas check in my Marlin 336 A .32 Special (24", 4-12 Simmons), again 1.5 MOA at 100 yards. I have used also used some of the 9mm and .38 bullets. I have good results with 205 grain round flat nose, .360 as I requested, in my Marlin 35 Rem but have not really worked on load development. He produces a quality product.

Windy West Texas, between the rocks, and the trees.
    I have had very good service from Matt's, and the bullets purchased performed well.
    Rights, and Privileges, are not synonymous. We have the Right to Bear Arms. As soon as the Government mandates firearm registration, and permiting, then that Right becomes a Privilege, and may be taken away at our Master's discretion.

They always answer my questions. They have good prices for today’s market. I bought some collar buttons for 452, a couple sets. All depends on if you find the bullet you want, but good service.

Boolit Master

Add me to the list. I have used their 44 caliber wad cutter in my GP100 44 SPL with good results. Also their customer service and shipping was very good.
    Shoot Safe,
    Mike

Retired Telephone Man
    NRA Endowment Member
    Marion Road Gun Club
    ( www.marionroad.com )

Boolit Mold
    I use his version of the 260 gr. Keith in my 45 Colt. It shoots every bit as accurate as my home cast version. Highly recommend Matt's.

Boolit Grand Master

I have used Matts Bullets in a number of calibers and found them to be very consistent and accurate.
    Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway!

Men who don't understand women fall into two categories: bachelors and husbands!

Boolit Mold
    I use Matt's Bullets mainly 45 handgun, everthing I have received from him was excellent and consistant. they will answer any question quickly just like the shipping, prices are very good as a bonus.

Boolit Bub
    Has a nice selection of bullets to try before you go looking for a mould. Ships out fast too. Well worth a try.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by 5090SS View Post
    Has a nice selection of bullets to try before you go looking for a mould. Ships out fast too. Well worth a try.
    I used them to work up a load for my 38S&W Victory Model in their 380/200 Mk1 bullet. It was a good idea; since I was able to discover the Victory Model was not very accurate. Saved me the cost of buying a mold and then discovering that. They are about 20 miles from me; so it was also a good thing to use a local bidness.
    Britons shall never be slaves.

Me too, I got the 200 grain bullets from Matt's for my Enfield 38 top break. I have used Matt's several times recently and have no complaints.

Oops - I do have one. The website is rotten. I have to use Google and then go to the Matt's main page. Any link I try to save will not work.

I have some .458 365 RF bullets to try in 45-70, it's my first experience with his bullets. They seem well cast.
    BulletMatch: Cataloging the World's Bullets

Lead Alloy Calculator

Boolit Master

Have used Matt's for years.....Good Stuff. Small batches are handy, plus he makes shapes and weights no one else does.
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

Boolit Buddy
    Very good results with his .41 and .44 wad cutters in my S&W's.

Boolit Grand Master
    They have worked well in a buddy's .32 Win. When ordered, he requested a softer bullet than Matt's usual production. No problem and no additional costs.

Boolit Man
    Good information
    Thank’s to all