Titan ReloadingLoad DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee PrecisionReloading EverythingInline FabricationRotoMetals2
Snyders Jerky Wideners

Thread: Trench gun bayonet adapter

Boolit Man

Trench gun bayonet adapter

I know this one is off the wall and a longshot, but I have had excellent results finding various goodies over the years on this site. I am in need of {actually two} bayonet adaptors for the Model 97 and or Model 12 Winchester shotguns. An original would be nice, but I would also be very happy with an aftermarket reproduction one. I know that Norinco made excellent "repros" at one time. As did the guy in Georgia that passed away this past year. If anyone out there has one or knows someone that might please let me know. Thanks in advance for any help or info, it is greatly appreciated. M

Edit: I know that Sarco and Numrich/Gunparts Corp. show these online and in their catalogs. But they are "out of stock" and have a "notify me" thing. I talked to a guy at Sarco who is waiting to receive a sample from a vendor that is making them now. He told me he has not received any yet and doesn't know when one will come rolling in. Thanks again. M

Boolit Master
    Most (if not all) reproduction parts for those are available on eBay.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Boolit Man
    Quote Originally Posted by cwtebay View Post
    Most (if not all) reproduction parts for those are available on eBay.

I have been looking for a few months....the last one, which was a month ago went for over $700!!!! I need two of them, but I don't need them that bad. Next was one so rusty it didn't appear that it would clean up, was just the cast piece itself and it brought over $450. I know they are not cheap and I don't expect that, those guys that won just needed them way more than I do. When you say "available" you are correct, however, I would add the word "rarely" in front of it.......Thanks for your suggestion!!!!

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by msinc View Post
    I have been looking for a few months....the last one, which was a month ago went for over $700!!!! I need two of them, but I don't need them that bad. Next was one so rusty it didn't appear that it would clean up, was just the cast piece itself and it brought over $450. I know they are not cheap and I don't expect that, those guys that won just needed them way more than I do. When you say "available" you are correct, however, I would add the word "rarely" in front of it.......Thanks for your suggestion!!!!
    Apologies - it's been several years since I built one
    Try here.

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthoped...lug-1867566005