RepackboxRotoMetals2Load DataWideners
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Titan Reloading Inline Fabrication
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Labradar on sale

Boolit Master

Thank you Mustang for the information . On my range as I use it alone I move a table to the desired range so only 100 yards is less of a problem then from 300 yards where a large pine trunk is 3 feet from bullet path . My son thinks I should cut that 70 foot tree down I have all the branches off to almost twenty feet and I doubt the bullet path will be effected 3 feet from the trunk.

I do not shoot anything smaller then .22 caliber and most of those are home swaged and have a flat base . Other swaged bullets like the ones shaped in a .223 die then sized for .351 W.S.L. have a unknown B.C. I could find it with Labradar not that is really matters a lot for the short ranges .

I read the instructions on the Garmin I like the idea of measurements of speed at distance of the labradar because that will give true B.C. with computer program.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Our berms were 10 ft high and the lanes were approx 20 feet wide. I had zero problems getting readings. Shortest I tried was 10 yds from muzzle with 10 yds increments out to 100 yds. It even picks up my 17 Hornet 20 gr bullets out to 100 yds about 60% of the time.
    Last edited by Minerat; 11-30-2023 at 10:31 PM.
    Steve,

Life Member NRA
    Colorado Rifle Club member
    Rocky Mtn Gun Owners member
    NAGR member

Boolit Master

Beware of Shooters with Muzzle Breaks or Ultra/Mega Mags on the firing line with you when using the Lab Radar. It will activate from their Muzzle Blasts and give a Failure to Read error. If you are firing at the same time period; your data for that shot will not register. I tend to use mine when Few to No other shooters are at the range.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Master

I'm waiting on our club Labradar users to start selling theirs to buy the new Garmin's. We had our first a couple of weeks ago - sold for $400 but there are more to come.
    Semper Fi

I got the Garmin a couple of weeks ago. Very sweet unit and relays all info to the app flawlessly. First time I used it was in an indoor range shooting CCI Standard Velocity LR and it picked up every shot.

Glad I didn't get the Labradar as I was in the market for one when the Garmin popped up. I got the Garmin at Cabelas on a 10% off day and had it delivered to Bass Pro in NH which is a short drive away and tax free.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12