Snyders JerkyInline FabricationWidenersRepackbox
Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad Data
Titan Reloading Lee Precision
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The First Earth Age, The Rebellion, The Flood

Today even with the planet being 70% covered only a small fraction of the water is on the surface so yeah, when the fountains broke open a lot of water became available to cover the remaining exposed ground, however much that was back then. Rattled is probably a pretty good term for it, about like a jingle bell on a harness!

Boolit Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungGun88 View Post
    I remember reading about a wooly mammoth that was discovered in Russia, it was entrapped in ice and was only “discovered” because as the ice melted, a foot or other appendage became exposed. Anyhow, the researchers who dug it out found that it was basically “blast frozen” so fast that there was green foliage found in its mouth and digestive tract, not digested yet. They marveled at how beautiful it was as a specimen, but the secondary scientific marvel was how it proved that nature can change VERY rapidly.

Sedimentary layers are a beautiful example of the power and magnificent forces that water in sufficient volume and duration of flow can move literal mountains in very short amounts of time. I’ve read some scientific speculators that argue the majority of the Grand Canyon and other major valleys could be carved out in mere hours, or less. When you factor in the Bible referencing water springing forth from the depths, not just rain from the sky, the earth could really get rattled quickly.
    And yet, a 3000 psi stream from a pressure washer can sometimes struggle removing dust from my vehicle unless I soap and scrub it. Need to get me some holy water.

Anyway, I have seen the Grand Canyon, and if someone believes it can be made in "mere hours or less", they are a special kind of stupid. Ideas like that make some Christians look like fools.
    Don Verna

Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    And yet, a 3000 psi stream from a pressure washer can sometimes struggle removing dust from my vehicle unless I soap and scrub it. Need to get me some holy water.

Anyway, I have seen the Grand Canyon, and if someone believes it can be made in "mere hours or less", they are a special kind of stupid. Ideas like that make some Christians look like fools.
    How could someone be foolish enough to think the geologists are Christians?

Boolit Master
    I've posted this link before. If you've never watched this hour and half explication of the geology of the great flood you've missed something. Athiest scientist don't even question that the earth's magnetic poles have flipped in the past, that plate tectonics are a thing, or that in the beginning all the land mass was pangea.

https://youtu.be/882fmumdm9A?si=4v2BVcva-Ou2kwFb

Yes the Grand Canyon could be formed in a matter of hours. Where I live during 1811,1812 the ground was turned to jello, sand rose up from the depths, a new natural lake was formed, and the Mississippi River flowed backwards. Things most would think impossible happened in a very short order, and this is in recorded history.

Boolit Master
    The Grand Canyon is used as proof by both young and old earthers.
    All we see depends on how we look at it, how we interpret geology, how we make theories.
    We sit on opposite sides of that milewide arroyo and do not hear what the other side says,
    voices lost in the wind, each convinced he is right.

You have to believe in the Miraculous, that "...God repented...", that God changed the earth.
    He even told us Why. And left us the rainbow.
    Only God can operate without cause and effect, Miraculously. He Is cause and effect.
    There is a bigger Grand Canyon on Mars. I wonder why He Did that.

The Truth can be found by looking in a hole,
    but that hole is an Empty Tomb, not the Grand Canyon.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Muser View Post
    - if as I stated above, Gen.6:1-4 is truly about fallen angels taking physical forms and having sex with daughters of men: I can see Satan using that method again these many generations later to try to thwart God's plan with man by fully polluting, making God's creation of mankind impure.

I can see either or both of these occurring.
    Muser...

Couple questions about the whole demons (fallen Angels) taking on physical forms and breeding with humans...

1- Did these demons that were "having sex" with humans, so they could have Hybrid humans do so with GOD's blessing?

2- What part of the below scripture can one translate into Demons having sex with humans to get a hybrid species? Is it the Giants part?

Genesis 6: 1-4
    1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
    2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.

Boolit Master
    Well...
    God did not make giants, and the sons of god weren't demons, until they rebelled.
    An idea, not scriptural, but speculative, is the nephalim bred with animals, make chimeras.
    Centaurs, medusa, t-rex, werewolves, but God wanted His animals "...by their kind" on the ark.

We have a taboo, Biblical, against sex with animals.

I believe the Nephalim drowned, and their spirits remained on earth as their souls went to hell.
    So we get possession as a ready mind allows evil to inhabit, inviting that ancient spirit home.
    And Jesus made us proof against evil, we can send that demon on by prayer and fasting.
    Makes Halloween seem even more evil... and Disney's dwarfs, mermaids and dancing mice.

One of my Proofs of God
    is the abundant evil that escaped the Flood.
    So how do we tell the difference? The Book.

Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post

Perhaps their God is too small.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    Well...
    God did not make giants, and the sons of god weren't demons, until they rebelled.
    An idea, not scriptural, but speculative, is the nephalim bred with animals, make chimeras.
    Centaurs, medusa, t-rex, werewolves, but God wanted His animals "...by their kind" on the ark.

We have a taboo, Biblical, against sex with animals.

I believe the Nephalim drowned, and their spirits remained on earth as their souls went to hell.
    So we get possession as a ready mind allows evil to inhabit, inviting that ancient spirit home.
    And Jesus made us proof against evil, we can send that demon on by prayer and fasting.
    Makes Halloween seem even more evil... and Disney's dwarfs, mermaids and dancing mice.

One of my Proofs of God
    is the abundant evil that escaped the Flood.
    So how do we tell the difference? The Book.
    With All due respect....
    None of that had any scriptural basis and is nothing more then fables created by men trying to be a little more clever then their fellows.

And point of fact, if indeed there were Giants (and I think there were, because it is in the book) and God did not make them... who was their creator?

Boolit Master
    Book of Enoch and the Book of Jubillees is the source of Nephalim-Raphalim speculation. And I admit it is speculation. Did the giant gene float on the Ark in Ham's wife? Is that gene why the Lord directed genocide against those tribes? Is Genesis real?

I subscribe to the tablet theory, Moses opened Joseph's tomb to cart Joseph to the promised land. Moses had to ask God who He was, so Moses had no copy of Genesis. In Joseph's tomb, Moses found about a ton of tablets, too heavy to carry, which Moses transcribed. The first tablet was written by God Himself, Genesis One and Two, then Adam takes up the stylus, wrote for a few centuries. God can write? Of course He can, and did, and so taught Adam, so we would never forget who made us. Who else wrote about Noah, than Noah himself? Miraculous that any of this survived.

Textual criticism dates Pentateuch as a book to 300ishBC but that is when it was collected, edited, transcribed, canonized. Some of the story was lost, but the whole stands as a history. The children of Israel were concerned mostly with prophesy, geneologies and obsessed with the Law. They wrote everything down. We are digging up old old tablets we can read that are tax records, vital stuff that they kept like we do. So what do we do with the book of Enoch?

Enoch? Get a copy and read it.

Boolit Master
    If you want to study the book of Enoch, I recommend this from Dr. Michael Heiser

https://www.skywatchtvstore.com/coll...l-collection-1

Dr. Heiser was a national treasure. I miss him and was looking forwards to more of his works but you know what? Sometimes I think people are taken home because perhaps as people who are aborted, maybe they don't need to be here longer. Oh well, he is missed.

Boolit Master
    Always leads me to.
    Job 1:21
    King James Version
    21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.

Boolit Master
    Amen to Job!
    My dad would recite long pieces of Job from memory
    "...and where were you...?"

Boolit Buddy

Staying within the covers of the Bible... who are the sons of God?

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

1 John 3:1-2
    1 Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
    2 Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

Philippians 2:14-15
    14 Do all things without murmurings and disputings:
    15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a crooked and perverse nation, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

Who is NOT the sons of God?

Hebrews 1:4-5
    4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
    5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

So according to the bible... The sons of God are saved-justified-men of God and not demons that took on flesh and made mutant humans... in fact Hebrews says that angels have never at any time been called the sons of God

It is possible that Genesis 6 is stating that the Holy Men of God (sons of God) took wives of heathen because they were fair (attractive) and bare children that became mighty men. Leading to generations of Wicked Ungodly men that even competed with the Giants of the day until every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually...
    I know this interpretation isn't as flashy or sexy as the Hollywood X-files version but it stays within the Word

Genesis 6: 1-5
    1 And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
    2 That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
    3 And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
    4 There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
    5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Boolit Master

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Always leads me to.
    Job 1:21
    King James Version
    21 And said, Naked came I out of my mother's womb, and naked shall I return thither: the Lord gave, and the Lord hath taken away; blessed be the name of the Lord.
    Job was the example that I was thinking of when I ask Muser if he thought God gave his blessing for the whole demons taking on flesh and corrupting God's creation of man.

If Satan, the top demon had to get God's permission to harass Job... then it would be a leap to think that his underlings could take on flesh and build a mutant army of evil by injecting their DNA in to a woman's womb. (Angels are spirit beings, so I am not sure they even have DNA)

Job 2:3-7
    3 And the LORD said unto Satan, Hast thou considered my servant Job, that there is none like him in the earth, a perfect and an upright man, one that feareth God, and escheweth evil? and still he holdeth fast his integrity, although thou movedst me against him, to destroy him without cause.
    4 And Satan answered the LORD, and said, Skin for skin, yea, all that a man hath will he give for his life.
    5 But put forth thine hand now, and touch his bone and his flesh, and he will curse thee to thy face.
    6 And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, he is in thine hand; but save his life.
    7 So went Satan forth from the presence of the LORD, and smote Job with sore boils from the sole of his foot unto his crown.

Boolit Master
    "then it would be a leap to think that his underlings could take on flesh and build a mutant army of evil by injecting their DNA in to a woman's womb. (Angels are spirit beings, so I am not sure they even have DNA)"

See Gen 3:15

there are several events where Angles appeared in human form and physically interacted with men.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    "then it would be a leap to think that his underlings could take on flesh and build a mutant army of evil by injecting their DNA in to a woman's womb. (Angels are spirit beings, so I am not sure they even have DNA)"

See Gen 3:15

there are several events where Angles appeared in human form and physically interacted with men.
    Yes, I understand that there are plenty of examples such as the two Angels that pulled Lot and his kin folk out of Sodom... but capable of breading? I think that is a little out of their lane.

The main point I was trying to make was, if the Lord thought it was important enough to detail the events with Job and how Satan had to go get permission to torment him to try to get him to curse God.
    It would stand to reason that a band of demons breading hybrid humans to overthrow the world causing God to destroy all but Noah and his with the great flood would have at least a Chapter or two of details and not left up to mans imagination.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast