Reloading EverythingLoad DataMidSouth Shooters SupplyInline Fabrication
RepackboxRotoMetals2Lee PrecisionTitan Reloading
Snyders Jerky Wideners
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The First Earth Age, The Rebellion, The Flood

The purpose for this creation (and these meat suits) does seem to puzzle people.

Boolit Bub
    Yes, the more I learn of God and His master plan, the more I stand in awe of Him.

Quote Muser:

''.429- Hang in there. Your right.
    Here's a quote from the book Good Cheer just asked me about, The Omega Conspiracy- "Satan wants to eliminate faith from the Earth."
    And after we baby-boomers have all died, this world will need a massive revival to counter the tidal wave of evil coming upon us."

True, in my life I've observed the decline of society as a whole and all but the erasure of what we once found common, ''neighborly love''.
    Liberalism is a cult divorced from reality.

Boolit Master
    When reading these threads, I find it disappointing how American Christians seem to think the only Christians in the world live here. Fact is Christianity is growing by leaps and bounds in the Southern hemisphere. If things keep progressing as they currently are, it's estimated that 60%of China will be Christian in the next 25-30 years. Africa already has more Christians in church on Sunday morning than in all the Northern Hemisphere countries. The Church in Russia didn't wither and die under communism, those Christians remained faithful, and the church came back stronger than ever.

Reminds me of a song we sing, "Christ for the World", but it seems the only Christians we deem worthy are American.

The Church IS going to be OK!

Thundarstick, why do you think American Christians seem to think the only Christians in the world live here?

Boolit Master
    A new soul was getting tour of heaven by St Peter, admiring all the mansions.
    At one point, they took off their shoes and St Pete whispered:
    We have to be really quiet, these are the Baptists, they think they are alone here.

If we can't laugh at ourselves we have to listen to people laughing at us.
    Where's your joy?

I am sure the only Way is Jesus, but I am looking through a glass darkly. One day I will know.

What is with all the little green men? On X-Files, they are grey.
    If there were aliens I would have seen one by now. Evil though, I have met.
    X-Files had lizard people, now people believe in lizard people.
    If life on earth came from elsewhere, how did it start, elsewhere?
    Or should we believe in goo?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    Thundarstick, why do you think American Christians seem to think the only Christians in the world live here?
    It's obvious.

Not to me. I don't know what's in your head.

Boolit Master
    Back to the original post.

I have ordered this and watched some of the videos about the book, a lot of interesting points to consider.

https://www.skywatchtvstore.com/coll...ter-collection

Boolit Bub
    I'm not sure what you are talking about Thundarstick, I've been from everywhere to a small, dirt poor village in the wilderness mountain region of Guatemala with no water well, to poor communities on the outskirts of Kiev where the people live in old communist era concrete tenement apartment buildings that are more than a half-mile long.
    In both Guatemala, and Kiev you have to watch what you say in public.
    The protestant church was strong in Ukraine, but the Catholic church in Guatemala at that time seemed to have little influence with the teens I saw and talked to there.

You are right in one sense, according to my pastor friends, the war in Ukraine has been helping those poor folks searching for answers and meaning to it all.
    I have bath lay, and pastor friends in Ukraine who have all been actively assisting with clothes, food, and medicines getting distributed throughout Ukraine to the many needy at great risk to themselves.
    I mean they were wearing bullet-proof vests while driving delivery vans.

About the rebellion, we're told it happened, letting us have that bit of background explanation on why the Earth became void and without form. Scripture lets us know where the adversary came from, it's motivations and even how it operates. That's really about it isn't it, giving us the information we need at our level?

So who is arranging the tech transfers with all these crashes? That's a no brainer.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...leblowers.html

As relating to the ages on this planet since it was reformed...
    Watched a presentation the other day that showed people were in the central parts South America 27,000 years ago.
    And that the archaeologists have been able to trace them migrating northwards into Mexico.

Decades ago I found a book in the small town library nearest us that recorded various archaeological anomalies, things that just didn't fit the establishment accepted paradigm and therefore got shoved off into oblivion because no one who valued their grants would dare touch them. One of those anomalies was an elephant whose tusks had gold bumper balls installed on the ends, found under a layer of volcanic ash in a valley of Mexico. Since then I've read of archaeologists who were attacked by their establishment peers and had their careers destroyed for daring to tell the truth about findings in Mexico. So golly, why do the high and mighty feel oh so threatened by truth?

Boolit Master
    "So golly, why do the high and mighty feel oh so threatened by truth"

Because it might lead to " Gasp" Biblical truth.

Boolit Buddy

Read the Apocrypha. Start with Enoch, Jubilees, and Giants. Space is a lie. The earth IS flat. Stars are NOT what you've been told. Scoff all you want, but i can explain a lot of it.

Boolit Master
    The Earth is not flat, if it were flat then Cats would have pushed everything off the edge long ago.

Boolit Master
    I won't touch most of this with ten foot pole. but "the flood". I think we can all agree there was an Ice age and there was lots of very thick, miles?, ice covering what is now Canada and northern US, on this continent and that the miles thick ice is not here now. what happened. it melted. and I'm sure when it melted there were some big time floods. and one of the big flood events was written down from passed on oral history and is forever now in the religious books of the worlds religions. but of course back when the floods happened only god and the angels had a Birds Eye view of his master plan in action

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    The Earth is not flat, if it were flat then Cats would have pushed everything off the edge long ago.
    Of course the earth is flat.
    Just lay any map out on a table and you can prove it for yourself.
    In school: We learn lessons, and are given tests.
    In life: We are given tests, and learn lessons.

OK People. Enough of this idle chit-chat.
    This ain't your Grandma's sewing circle.
    EVERYONE!
    Back to your oars. The Captain wants to waterski.

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post

I remember reading about a wooly mammoth that was discovered in Russia, it was entrapped in ice and was only “discovered” because as the ice melted, a foot or other appendage became exposed. Anyhow, the researchers who dug it out found that it was basically “blast frozen” so fast that there was green foliage found in its mouth and digestive tract, not digested yet. They marveled at how beautiful it was as a specimen, but the secondary scientific marvel was how it proved that nature can change VERY rapidly.

Sedimentary layers are a beautiful example of the power and magnificent forces that water in sufficient volume and duration of flow can move literal mountains in very short amounts of time. I’ve read some scientific speculators that argue the majority of the Grand Canyon and other major valleys could be carved out in mere hours, or less. When you factor in the Bible referencing water springing forth from the depths, not just rain from the sky, the earth could really get rattled quickly.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast