WidenersRotoMetals2RepackboxInline Fabrication
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingLoad DataSnyders Jerky
MidSouth Shooters Supply Reloading Everything

Thread: Introducing CB's Internationally

Boolit Master

Introducing CB's Internationally

I had the privilege to take a young Frenchman shooting over the weekend, using cast boolits exclusively. He has recently graduated high school with a gunsmithing certification and was eager to indulge in a bit of American flavored riflery.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Marlin CB 4570.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	319152

He enjoyed the Marlin 45/70 CB and shot it well, but the 35 Whelen Mauser with NOE 182 WFN GC/PC at about 1,800 fps was easier on his shoulder. We two had a blast thinning the water jug herd at 100 yards, off the bench and a few off hand. He is a deer/hog hunter with his father in his home country but doesn't get to shoot all to much do to cost of ammo (don't we know it!). This European was smiling and laughing about how much fun this outing was. I was as well.
    If you get a chance to take someone out for our favorite sport be sure to go. So much fun and connection to be made.

Great job! If you want to ensure the survival of shooting take a novice shooting.
    Paper targets aren't your friends. They won't lie for you and they don't care if your feelings get hurt.

Yesterday, my brothers and I held our first annual invitational bluerock shoot. We had a couple of younger shooters and one with limited experience. It will become an annual event from now on! A good time was had by all! hc18flyer

Good deal. The junior shooters are all of our futures. They should receive the full recognition they so rightly deserve for their efforts. It is especially important to juniors to treat them as real shooters and as real competitors.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Banner Sponsor

Our hunting club in Southern Arkansas normally hosts a youth hunt, but our youth are growing up. One of our Lady veteran hunters has a friend from church with two teenage kids who are interested. A boy that's 12 and a girl who's 14. Neither has shot before, so we're starting them out on 22s. I printed off some deer and hog targets. I'll be taking the boy and have a 6.5 Creedmoor that barely kicks. Our lady hunter will take the girl out with a 243.
    Should be a good time. We have some large 2x2 bucks that need culled also