RepackboxInline FabricationTitan ReloadingLee Precision
Load DataReloading EverythingSnyders JerkyWideners
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is This the Beginning of the Battle of Gog and Magog?

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    https://youtu.be/q9IosIm7ZJ0?si=2xK3ixIpwzgOT0Kx

About Gog and Magog, if you care.
    No, I don't really care about anything James Tabor has to say.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    No, I don't really care about anything James Tabor has to say.
    I enjoy your enthusiastic responses regarding Tabor.

I personally have never heard of him, but if he indeed stands with lgbtq+ freaks... I also have no interest in hearing, reading or watching anything he has to say.

Wolf wearing sheep's wool

Galatians 1:9
    9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Good Cheer View Post
    When you say that it is a Jewish war are you taking for granted that the Psalm 83 mention of Israel is specifically prophetic in calling out the name selected for the present day nation state?
    Goodness Cheer, yes, I do believe the Book means exactly what it says. But, your question forces me to wonder, do you believe that the Book's national Order of Battle, as it's given in Psm 83, actually refers to a combined but doomed attack by Israel's present surrounding enemies ... or something else?

If Abraham's Jews (and their land) aren't Satan's most persecuted targets, what alternate prophetic Psm 83 land, state and people would you suggest might someday be called a mystical non-Jewish "Israel" until they are massively attacked from all angles by the finally unified and hate filled hordes of their bloody Islamic neighbors? (And yeah, sadly, I know the church at large has a lot of Jew hating self proclaimed Christians.)

Or, might you seriously suspect that those carefully named Islamic countries in Psm. 83 may finally work together to target some other unnamed country and people instead of foolishly attacking God's "present day nation state" of Israel?

Or, do you think perhaps present Israel and their IDF may eventually decide to abandon their Promised Land and relocate to another place before the 83 war attacks against them occur?

Or, ... goodness, there's too much to guess!! ?

Even so, I pray "Come quickly Lord Jesus."

Quote Originally Posted by 1hole View Post
    Goodness Cheer, yes, I do believe the Book means exactly what it says. But, your question forces me to wonder, do you believe that the Book's national Order of Battle, as it's given in Psm 83, actually refers to a combined but doomed attack by Israel's present surrounding enemies ... or something else?

If Abraham's Jews (and their land) aren't Satan's most persecuted targets, what alternate prophetic Psm 83 land, state and people would you suggest might someday be called a mystical non-Jewish "Israel" until they are massively attacked from all angles by the finally unified and hate filled hordes of their bloody Islamic neighbors? (And yeah, sadly, I know the church at large has a lot of Jew hating self proclaimed Christians.)

Or, might you seriously suspect that those carefully named Islamic countries in Psm. 83 may finally work together to target some other unnamed country and people instead of foolishly attacking God's "present day nation state" of Israel?

Or, do you think perhaps present Israel and their IDF may eventually decide to abandon their Promised Land and relocate to another place before the 83 war attacks against them occur?

Or, ... goodness, there's too much to guess!! ?

Even so, I pray "Come quickly Lord Jesus."
    It was a really simple question and you're trying to deflect all over the place.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama358 View Post
    I enjoy your enthusiastic responses regarding Tabor.

I personally have never heard of him, but if he indeed stands with lgbtq+ freaks... I also have no interest in hearing, reading or watching anything he has to say.

Wolf wearing sheep's wool

Galatians 1:9
    9 As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
    Don't take my word for it, do your own search and see for your selfie. Spiritual Discernment is lacking in a lot of the western church.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by ioon44 View Post
    Don't take my word for it, do your own search and see for your selfie. Spiritual Discernment is lacking in a lot of the western church.
    No thanks I think I'll pass... the time would most defiantly be better spent reading something I know to be 100% accurate.
    I think folks spend way to much time on you-tube videos in search of stuff that is in their bible.

Boolit Buddy

If Abraham's Jews (and their land) ."
    Hi 1hole, welcome back

What is an Abraham Jew?
    Are all the folks that live in Israel considered Abraham Jews?

Boolit Master
    It was a really simple question and you're trying to deflect all over the place.
    Questions, especially simply off-the-wall odd questions, don't raise themselves. Questions rise from the asker's different point of view and for different purposes; questions are not always honest or transparent so if it's not clear I don't like to guess what anyone is really looking for. Thus, when I'm directly asked a very odd question I want to know it's unspoken motivation.

Note that my last post I made no deflections or accusations. I simply mentioned a couple of possible interpretations behind your previous query and questioned you for clarification.

So, now I'll ask you as clearly and straightforward as possible; "Do you have a valid reason for the very odd "simple" question you put directly to me?"

Boolit Master
    If you've got even a little crack for your mind to open, here's Tabor,s latest concerning what's going on today concerning floating prophecies.

https://youtu.be/cBpCYRLyJRA?si=zQrxlTU0PXtpOuKm

Questions, especially simply off-the-wall odd questions, don't raise themselves. Questions rise from the asker's different point of view and for different purposes; questions are not always honest or transparent so if it's not clear I don't like to guess what anyone is really looking for. Thus, when I'm directly asked a very odd question I want to know it's unspoken motivation.

Note that my last post I made no deflections or accusations. I simply mentioned a couple of possible interpretations behind your previous query and questioned you for clarification.

So, now I'll ask you as clearly and straightforward as possible; "Do you have a valid reason for the very odd "simple" question you put directly to me?"
    Several names were considered for the nation and Israel was selected from among them.

What I asked was "When you say that it is a Jewish war are you taking for granted that the Psalm 83 mention of Israel is specifically prophetic in calling out the name selected for the present day nation state?"

Asking if you are taking for granted that the Psalm 83 mention of Israel is specifically prophetic in calling out the name selected for the present day nation state is as straight forward as it can get. If you think that's odd, OK.

Boolit Master
    Several names were considered for the nation and Israel was selected from among them.
    Sooo... in your view, the British and French choosing today's name of "Israel" for the Holy Land was simply chance and, therefore, the name means nothing special within the prophetic context of the Bible's Psm 83?

What I asked was "When you say that it is a Jewish war are you taking for granted that the Psalm 83 mention of Israel is specifically prophetic in calling out the name selected for the present day nation state?"
    Yes.

Asking if you are taking for granted that the Psalm 83 mention of Israel is specifically prophetic in calling out the name selected for the present day nation state is as straight forward as it can get. If you think that's odd, OK.
    I find it very straight forward and very odd.

I think the 1918-1920 British/French collaborators who split up the Turkish lands as they wished and reassigned the Biblical name to the Promised Land were led by the Holy Spirit, not humanistic chance. And I don't know of any other land that could ever be called the Bible's (Psm 83) "Israel".

After 1948 much of the decayed lands of Palestine were restored to productivity by hard working Jews. If that land was abandoned by the Jews today the native Palestinians would soon restore it to a dusty, stinking pig sty, just as they did to Gaza when the Jews turned it over to them.

That contested land has long been viciously fought over by other Arabs who themselves despise the destructive "Palestinians" and refuse to let them immigrate. So, rationally, no other prophetic land could ever expect to be called the Israel of Psm 83.

You still don't say what drives your (very odd) question. ???
    Last edited by 1hole; 11-07-2023 at 06:53 PM.

"Sooo... in your view, the British and French choosing today's name of "Israel" for the Holy Land was simply chance and, therefore, the name means nothing special within the prophetic context of the Bible's Psm 83?"

Well, the British and the French didn't choose the name and no, I didn't indicate any thoughts on my part for the matter one way or the other. But here are a few to chew on. It could be the luck of the drawl for the least objectionable name when they were up against the deadline to vote for one, Harry Truman was waiting for the name to be written in on the documents and every name discussed had a historic, political or practical downside to it. And it could be people inappropriately interposing meanings into Psalm 83. And it could be an act of our creator to say wake up and pay attention because there are reasons for Him telling you what to look out for. In '86 there was a book published that discussed the possibilities of prophetic content not only in the words of some of the psalms but literally in the structure of the King James as concerns the Book of Psalms. It pointed out that there was demonstrable correlation to observed events of the 20th Century up until that time (mid 1980's) and speculated that perhaps subsequent psalms could be indicators of things to come. This morning I've pulled that book back down off the shelf to give it another look. Meanwhile, I'll leave you to it.

"You still don't say what drives your (very odd) question. ???"

You're right on this one; there's been no statement from me as to why I asked.

Boolit Master
    I find item #3 interesting because of the current discussion.

https://www.skywatchtv.com/skywatcht...JCZGJ5anpwOA==

Boolit Master
    Thank you for the question:
    Abraham Jew
    or
    Abraham's Jew.

If you can believe Wikipedia, there is a long story under "What is a Jew?"
    Seems Jews can't agree, either.

Kinda like asking "What is a Christian" and expecting an easy answer.
    I am pretty sure I know what a woman is, though.

Boolit Master
    Wikipedia is a free online encyclopedia that is written and maintained by volunteers around the world. It is hosted by the Wikimedia Foundation and is available in many languages, including English 1. According to the Wikipedia page on Antisemitism, it is defined as hostility to, prejudice towards, or discrimination against Jews 1.

I found a few web search results related to your question. One of the results is a Wikipedia page on Antisemitism 1. The page provides a comprehensive overview of the topic and does not suggest that Wikipedia itself is antisemitic. Another result is a blog post from The Times of Israel that claims that Wikipedia has a “decisively antisemitic slant” 2. However, this claim is not supported by any evidence and is not widely accepted.

It is important to note that Wikipedia is a platform that is open to contributions from anyone, and while the Wikimedia Foundation has policies in place to prevent hate speech and other forms of abuse, it is possible that some articles or edits may contain biased or inaccurate information. If you have any concerns about specific articles or content on Wikipedia, you can report them to the Wikimedia Foundation 1.

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by .429&H110 View Post
    Thank you for the question:
    Abraham Jew
    or
    Abraham's Jew.

If you can believe Wikipedia, there is a long story under "What is a Jew?"
    Seems Jews can't agree, either.

Kinda like asking "What is a Christian" and expecting an easy answer.
    I am pretty sure I know what a woman is, though.
    Thanks for the comment .429
    You are correct... there seems to be a wide chasm between what the definition of what it means to be one of Abraham's Jews.
    The folks that do not want to have their opinion challenged on the subject have made certain words a taboo to even mention, for example

Ask a question about "the Jews" and your anti-semitic
    Ask a question about "BLM" and your a Racist
    Ask a question about this whole "gender thing" and your a homophobic
    Say something positive about the sovereignty our country and you are a Xenophobe or White Nationalist

The question that I asked 1-hole regarding who he was referring to when he said "Abraham's Jews and their land" I was trying to get context on what he meant before commenting.

Boolit Master
    Here's what Wikipedia says on Gog and Magog.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

It appears to me that Abraham's Jews are anti-Zionist, while secular Jews (Israelis) are Zionist. Much like most all rapture theologies Christians are Zionist, and preterist theologies Christians are anti-Zionist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preterism

In the current environment preterist sentiments are often mistaken as pro-Islamic, but that's certainly not the case either.

Boolit Master
    Wikipedia is a poor choice to base any Bible teaching on. I don't waste any time reading Wikimedia.

"It is important to note that and while the Wikimedia Foundation has policies in place to prevent hate speech and other forms of abuse, it is possible that some articles or edits may contain biased or inaccurate information. is a platform that is open to contributions from anyone, and while the Wikimedia Foundation has policies in place to prevent hate speech and other forms of abuse, it is possible that some articles or edits may contain biased or inaccurate information."

Quote Originally Posted by Thundarstick View Post
    Here's what Wikipedia says on Gog and Magog.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gog_and_Magog

It appears to me that Abraham's Jews are anti-Zionist, while secular Jews (Israelis) are Zionist. Much like most all rapture theologies Christians are Zionist, and preterist theologies Christians are anti-Zionist.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preterism

In the current environment preterist sentiments are often mistaken as pro-Islamic, but that's certainly not the case either.
    It frequently seems to me that both sides throw the baby out with the bath water so I end up not being happy with the stands either take. Reminds me of the young Earthers versus the Darwinian evolutionists as I reject both of them for being made up phony baloney theories intentionally fabricated for the purposes of controlling the narrative and preventing people from learning the truth. Well, that's pro'bly enough of me impersonating Mrs. O'Leary's cow so I'll stop here. The hobby room really needs to be squared away and I'd best be about it.
    Last edited by Good Cheer; 11-10-2023 at 11:08 AM.

Boolit Master
    Wiki is biased, but we can know they are biased and account for it.
    Look up Hillary and get a page about how wonderful she is.
    Wiki Trump and he is a very bad man.
    For entertainment wiki "Trump Derangement Syndrome". They have got it.

The only Truth is the Bible, and the Bible kind of assumes we know what a Jew...was.

My idea is the Ottoman Empire, Persian Empire, is waiting for a Califf.
    When Rus loses; the Caucases are Moslem, a power vacuum north and east of the Black Sea, Caspian,
    would be a lot of hungry angry people that are really good at war.
    I wonder how much oil and gas is under the Gobi desert and Tibetan Plateau...
    How long are the Chinese and India going to wait for the "Tribes with Flags" to unite?
    I took notice when Alex wrote "when you see Chinese troops in Ukraine, then worry"
    They have indeed been there before.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast