Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Reloading EverythingSnyders Jerky
Repackbox Load Data
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: White river energetics

White river energetics

WHITE RIVER ENERGETICS primers have just become available in New Zealand , retailing for around $NZ 250.00 per 1000. While this is astronomical pricing it is about all we can get at the moment. Can anybody who has used these primers give information on their experience with this brand.
    The Bird of Time has but a little way
    To fly-and Lo! the bird is on the wing

Boolit Grand Master

Interesting. Never heard of them and they say they manufacture powder too?
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

Boolit Master

The name sounds familiar Does another thread mention them if so I thought they did not get off the ground?

Here is the link https://whiteriverenergetics.com/ The way the page is worded I suspect a Chinese Translation to English?
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Buddy
    WRE is in central Arkansas. I drew a job and had our electric cooperative construction crew run 3phase power to the main building in Sept of 2021. He has been working on debugging production to reach peak production and has been supplying some OEM manuf with primers for their own lines. I was recently given a few SP-LP-SR-LR to reload for myself and give feedback on. Had no mention they were going public. Am going to inquire about the mention of powder. Am assuming that (powder) may be D&M Solutions and not WRE.

Boolit Master
    Seems odd too me that their product has made it to a New Zealand market, and none to be seen for sale here . Almost like our distributors don't want the supply to catch up with demand, and prices come back to normal.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Driver man View Post
    WHITE RIVER ENERGETICS primers have just become available in New Zealand , retailing for around $NZ 250.00 per 1000. While this is astronomical pricing it is about all we can get at the moment. Can anybody who has used these primers give information on their experience with this brand.
    At $250.00/1000 I would be real seriously looking at making my own.............

Boolit Master
    hey we Kiwis are just happy to have SOMETHING to poke in bum of cases...things were looking dire for a bit.....on our big auction site some lots of 100 LRP have sold for over $100 and that is just plain ol nuts. for comparison loaded centrefire sells for $30-$140 per 20 rounds and projectiles for $50-100 per hundred projectiles.

I spoke with a local gun shop owner over the weekend who has sold a large number of these primers to cowboy action shooters who report very good to load and shoot with no issues. Apart from the price all seems good. Surprising to find they are virtually unknown in US.
    The Bird of Time has but a little way
    To fly-and Lo! the bird is on the wing

This is their website https://whiteriverenergetics.com/
    They do show an Arkansas location.

There are several notes on several forums, but did not find an advertisement listing for retail sales. No telling why they are not apparently bought wholesale for retail sales, usually has more to do with bulk pricing and competition than anything else. we have had a lot of foreign primers show up, when the prices got to where they could make some real money here. Prices have been coming down gradually, between new contracts by the Feds.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Boolit Master

White River Energetics is a subsidiary company of D&M Holding Company Inc.

D&M Holding Company Inc has a facility in Florida. They have a web site: https://www.dmholding.com

Your success starts with D&M’s experience.

Leveraging 700+ years of combined expertise in ammunition and primer manufacturing, D&M Ammunition Manufacturing Solutions, a US-based company, is a world leader in turnkey ammunition manufacturing and primer manufacturing solutions, ammunition manufacturing equipment, primer manufacturing equipment, and ammunition manufacturing line design. D&M has successfully designed, built, and managed some of the most advanced ammunition factories around the globe, for both private and government entities, producing a variety of military, law enforcement and commercial calibers, including NATO, Non-standard Russian, Civilian rifle, and pistol.

Our US headquarters in Tampa, Florida, and state-of-the-art facilities in Cabot, Arkansas comprise a total of over 75,000 sq. ft. dedicated to design, engineering, manufacturing, and testing, along with an additional 15,000 sq. ft. dedicated solely to primer manufacturing, through our newest subsidiary, White River Energetics. We have a combined, growing workforce of over 100 industry professionals who work with our global customers through every stage of the process to provide: ammunition factory layout; complete projectile, case, and primer manufacturing line equipment; sourcing for bullet and case materials; and quality control procedures, training, and technical support. D&M’s ammunition production equipment is designed and built by D&M, or to our exacting standards, in the US.

D&M is unique in the ammunition and primer manufacturing equipment and lines industry by providing customers access to our own 24/7 global response teams who can immediately address any challenges our customers may face in ammunition or primer manufacturing. D&M also provides targeted consulting services to start-ups, existing manufacturers, investors, and customers on a wide range of subjects related to the manufacture of ammunition and primers. Our consulting expertise includes Business Plans, Initial Financial Models, Price & Cost Analysis, Strategic Planning, Quality Control Systems & Processes, and International Growth.

They appear to provide services, production facility, or manufacturing of Primers/Powder/BRass/ Ball.
    Mustang

"In the beginning... the patriot is a scarce man, and brave and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot." - Mark Twain.

Boolit Buddy

I bought some small pistol primers from White River Energetics. I received them today.
    Any reviews?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17105332772751687513531060055098.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	324606

We are waiting for yours.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Valley-Shooter View Post
    I bought some small pistol primers from White River Energetics. I received them today.
    Any reviews?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	17105332772751687513531060055098.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	56.0 KB 
ID:	324606
    please give us a review as soon as possible
    I started out with nothing and I still have most of it left.
    Paralyzed Veterans of America

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Watching this .

Boolit Master

Hey valley-shooter who did you order primers from ? was the price fair ??

Looking for a Hensly &Gibbs #258 any thing from a two cavity to a 10cavityI found a new one from a member here

Boolit Bub
    Valley-Shooter, did you order from them directly through their sales inquiry link?

Boolit Buddy

I ordered from https://republicammunition.com/produ...istol-primers/

I found them on Ammoseek.

Boolit Master

Boolit Buddy

Quote Originally Posted by Shawlerbrook View Post
    Watching this .
    About $70.40 per thousand. Still pretty spendy. I would have bought a larger quantity, but I haven't heard any about this brand yet. If they work good, I'll buy 20k next time.

Boolit Master

well I've got 5k on the way
    .06 each this weekend plus shipping and hazmat.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast