RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Load DataInline FabricationTitan ReloadingReloading Everything
Lee Precision Repackbox

Thread: Question about a Hollywood Senior

Question about a Hollywood Senior

I Just bought a cast steel Hollywood Tallboy with a swedging rod, and looking at it I was wondering if the top section that holds the die can be removed and a turret put back in its place. Somewhere I saw a picture of a turret removed and the bases look identical to each other. Just thinking out loud>

I hope someone comes along and answers your question. I am scheduled to look a senior tomorrow with a box full of I don't know what parts!
    "My two most favorite people are Navy Corpsmen and Marine medivac helicopter pilots" - MEJ 1967.

"Pick up a rifle and you change instantly from a subject to a citizen." Col Jeff Cooper, USMC.

mjac,
    Thanks for your service! I was in the 82nd. I hope you post some pic of the Hollywood and parts if you get them. Next week I have the opportunity to go vist Mr. Hollywood and see his collection of presses and all of his parts. I may even end up with a 3rd Hollywood. At this time I have both a short and Tallboy Senior, both are cast steel, I'm not really a collector of presses, I just like the Hollywoods so I will hopefully be sellin off my modern presses and use nothing but them.