Snyders JerkyLee PrecisionRepackboxTitan Reloading
WidenersInline FabricationReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters Supply
RotoMetals2 Load Data

Thread: Taylor Swift Surprises 96yr Old WWII Veteran, Drops In For Chat & Plays A Song

Vendor Sponsor

Taylor Swift Surprises 96yr Old WWII Veteran, Drops In For Chat & Plays A Song

Taylor Swift really knocked it outta da park visiting this 96yr old WWII vet who is an admitted
    "Swiftie."

Her parents heard the story of this veteran who wanted to go to a concert to see her, but she wasn't touring anytime soon, so her and her parents took a road trip and visited with this veteran and his family as a Christmas surprise. BOY what a surprise!!

I will not post a link to the multiple videos of her visit, since I cannot vouch for the content. I kinda never really liked her pop music, but I had a lot of respect for her songwriting, and her business sense, this just brings it home.. Her Grandfather was also a WWII veteran.

Megastar Taylor Swift surprised 96-year-old Second World War veteran and Swiftie Cyrus Porter for Christmas by dropping in for a chat and to play a song. She walked into a rapturous reception and once the screaming died down, she played her hit “Shake It Off” on acoustic in a feel-good, singalong performance.

Swift opened by wishing the family a merry Christmas and giving the kids high fives, before saying to Mr. Porter “My dad sent me a video of you and you said that you wanted to see a concert. I don’t really know when we’re going on tour next, so I figured I’d do one here, and we can do some requests.”

Search for "Taylor Swift Surprises 96-Year-Old WWII Veteran & Superfan For Christmas."

This is just too good not to share with the castboolits community here.
    Last edited by DougGuy; 09-15-2023 at 07:03 PM.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

Moderator Emeritus

Good for her. I don't listen to much music but she is a mega star who isn't in the news for screwing up. Her family should be proud of her.

Boolit Grand Master

There are a few out there. Johnny Depp dressed up like his pirate character and dropped in on a child cancer patient. The Rock does alot of this out of the limelight as does Keanu Reeves
    I Am Descended From Men Who Would Not Be Ruled

Fiat Justitia, Ruat Caelum

she is against every thing we stand for

Vendor Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by DCB View Post
    she is against every thing we stand for
    I didn't see anything against our principles and beliefs and traditions in her dropping in on a veteran and making his day AWESOME! I don't guess you watched the videos.
    Got a .22 .30 .32 .357 .38 .40 .41 .44 .45 .480 or .500 S&W cylinder that needs throats honed? 9mm, 10mm/40S&W, 45 ACP pistol barrel that won't "plunk" your handloads? 480 Ruger or 475 Linebaugh cylinder that needs the "step" reamed to 6° 30min chamfer? Click here to send me a PM You can also find me on Facebook Click Here.

I just done a search on her for gun control and here is a link on the search https://www.google.com/search?q=tayl...-wiz-serp#ip=1
    Life Member of NRA,NTA,DAV ,ITA. Also member of FTA,CBA

Vendor Sponsor

I don't support her views and I am not a fan of her music. She done ONE GOOD THING for a WWII veteran and now y'all want to shoot the messenger.
    Last edited by DougGuy; 09-17-2023 at 07:16 AM.

Vendor Sponsor

This was never intended to be a political thread you have a forum for that. Before you hijack this thread and turn it into bashing her over her politics, I will close the thread.