Inline FabricationWidenersRepackboxLoad Data
Snyders JerkyTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: Origin

Boolit Master

Origin

Well, I pulled the trigger (yes, I used that pun, not sorry) for an umarex origin, 25 caliber, and I am impressed, so far. I was surprised that the breech is plastic, but it is solid, in spite of the fact. The shot count is good, as advertised, and the accuracy is good....shockingly good! I've not had a chance to try it out at any long distances, but at indoor range distances, there appears to be very little new gun wandering. One thing I notice is that all the pellets require some effort to seat, and the effort seems consistent, so it might be a combination of good quality control from the pellets and a snug bore. All I know is that this air rifle appears to have great potential!
    Chicken Little has finally found an audience

Congrats on the new purchase. I chose the Origin in .22 for my 1st PCP couple years ago. Had a few issues to
    overcome but even after some newer siblings arrived, it still gets a lot of shooting. One the 1st things impressed
    me about it was its power. Considerably more power than I needed. That was main reason along with its length
    I got a 2nd shorter less powerful PCP. Think you'll like your new Origin

Boolit Master

Keep us informed on how it works for you .
    A few years ago I went with a .25 caliber Nitro Piston it is a good gun but the slamming of the piston tends to move the scope in the rings . This spring I put the scope in 4 Weaver rings but have not fired it a lot since . If I new about this Umarex PCP I may have gotten it instead .
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.