Reloading EverythingRotoMetals2RepackboxWideners
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyInline Fabrication
Load Data MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Retail Outlet with complete Reloading Supplies

Boolit Master
    If there is a place like that in Florida I would like to know about it. I asked on a prepper forum about an Army surplus store in north or cental Florida and had many people tell me about a place in Daytona. After a long drive got to the place suggested. I did not see anything that was not made in China, except he had a bunch of Hi Point handguns. When i got back to the computer I told the guys I had meant American surplus, not Chinese. I did not realize I had to specify.

Boolit Master
    Beechbum may have got it right. Acme reloading looks good, but maybe a call is in order.

Have you looked at the package deals? Many cover the basic equipment then you'll need supplies.
    Good luck on the one-stop-shopping idea in today's market.
    There is NO subsitute for heavy, large diameter bullets or cubic inches!

Boolit Grand Master

I live in Louisiana and used to get most reloading stuff from local Cabela's , but I don't know what they carry since Bass Pro bought them out .
    There used to be three localy owned Gun Shops that sold firearms and shooting and reloading gear ... but I haven't visited them since the Unmentionable Lock Down lifted ...
    They may all be out of business ... I hate to say it but "The People who Run the Country" don't like us or what we do ... and our days are surely numbered .
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Mold
    Just in case the OP missed it, I'll say it again. Sportsman's Warehouse in Lady Lake, FL which is probably an hour South of Gainesville. RCBS single stage presses, Hornady progressives, RCBS dies (many carbide pistol, some standard rifle, shell holders, primers, powders (many Hodgdon and Accurate, but only a couple from Alliant in stock), bullets, brass, etc. I mean, they are probably not going to have his unusual rifle dies or brass in stock, but it's kind of amazing what they have on hand.

Since you are apparently going to be his reloading mentor, I would council him that what he wants to do, simply isn't the wisest way to go. You guys need to start with ONE cartridge to begin with, not five or six. Get good quality essential equipment for at the basics, -- adequate for the toughest cartridge he's got, and expand from there.

Press, die set, scale, powder thrower, calipers, trimmer, trickler, load blocks, lube, maybe a dedicated priming tool, chamfer tool, --
    this is pretty much everything he needs for a start, and everything beyond this needs a little more thought and personal knowledge.
    It seems that people who do almost nothing, often complain loudly when it's time to do it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12