Inline FabricationWidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Load DataTitan ReloadingSnyders JerkyRotoMetals2
Lee Precision Reloading Everything

Thread: NOE bullet molds, always a positive experience

Banned

NOE bullet molds, always a positive experience

I haven’t posted here in a few years. Havent had time for guns much less reloading since 2015. I dang sure didn’t have time for forums. 10-12 years ago I bought a .311-247 from NOE. I used it a good bit then but put it in a drawer for the last 8 years while working on my doctorate. I spent those 8 years wishing I was pursuing my hobbies instead of studying. Graduated in May and very soon after set up my reloading room. I was casting over size bullets in my NOE and he said “send it in”. I did it, and almost as an afterthought I threw 20 something dollars in an envelope and put it in the box at the ups store so he would have shipping money. Got it back today. Turns out there was some buildup on it that caused the issue. He cleaned them up (sprue plate looks nearly new) STRAIGHTENED THE HANDLES I BENT, and mailed it back to me WITH THE SHIPPING MONEY STILL IN THE ENVELOPE. He didn’t owe me any of that dang sure not free shipping. He would’ve been well in his rights to charge me to look at them, then charge me to clean them. I would have paid! I know the guy has a great reputation but this is above and beyond! Thanks NOE awesome customer service.

Glad he took care of you! I have never had a bad experience with them.
    Due to the price of primers, warning shots will no longer be given!

Boolit Grand Master

Because of one or two small kind things that Al Nelson did for me , without my even asking ... he has earned my loyalty ! Super nice guy who puts up with all my dumb questions and my pestering him ... squeaky wheels get greased !
    His Customer Service is the best in the world ... and when someone treats me right and is nice to me and a pleasure to deal with ... I stick with them !
    Every mould and mould accessory I have bought since 2014 has been NOE !

Thank You NOE - Al "Swede" Nelson
    Gary
    Certified Cajun
    Proud Member of The Basket of Deplorables
    " Let's Go Brandon !"

Boolit Grand Master
    Great company to work wit.
    Shiloh
    Je suis Charlie

"A society of sheep must in time beget a government of wolves."
    Bertrand de Jouvenel

“Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one.” – Joseph P. Martino

“If you put the federal government in charge of the Sahara Desert , in five years there would be a shortage of sand.” – Milton Friedman

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns; why should we let them have ideas?" - J. Stalin

Boolit Master on Heaven’s Range
    A big +1 for NOE!
    Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!
    Ben Franklin

Boolit Master
    Just last month I bought another set of molds from NOE. The quality is top notch. I've also got a bunch of bullet sizing and other reloading tools from there. What always seems to amaze me is how quick it takes from the time that I place an order to the time it arrives in the mailbox. Great company - great products.