Inline FabricationRotoMetals2MidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Titan ReloadingRepackboxWidenersReloading Everything
Lee Precision Load Data

Thread: More of the same soft lead in ingots to sell

Boolit Master

More of the same soft lead in ingots to sell

All boxes spoken for, Thanks everyone. PP boxes going out Monday, others as checks are cleared

I might have a little more I can part with. It will again be softer lead, and I will not have the specifics of the make-up, but it will be similar hardness. It was melted down a few years ago. Maybe Aug (I have 5 July posts in S&S), once I have these last ones on their way to their new home.

I have packaged seven boxes of soft lead (#1-5 are the same phone cable sheathing batch and number 6 & 7 are mostly stick-on WWs with some phone cable sheathing in the mix, these #6 & 7, are separate batches and but should be similar), in Lyman ingots, $75 for 50 pounds delivered, med flat rate box, with a wooden box inside. I can't combine any shipping with any other items on these. Box #5 might be almost a pound short (end of that cable melt batch) same price for that one...same batch of lead as #1-4.

Reply to thread with "I will take #__", followed with a PM. PayPal-include the 3.5% fee, USPS money order or personal check-held a few days to clear.

Not new at selling/shipping lead. With the packaging, these boxes weigh about 58 pounds shipped.

Thanks

Sold-PMed tracking#-RoyEllis #1 50 pound box, $75 delivered--phone cable lead
    Sold-PMed tracking#-RoyEllis #2 50 pound box, $75 delivered--phone cable lead
    Sold-PMed tracking#-41mag#3 50 pound box, $75 delivered--phone cable lead
    Sold-Pmed tracking#-41mag#4 50 pound box, $75 delivered--phone cable lead
    Sold, PMed tracking#-j4570#5 49ish pound box, $75 delivered--phone cable lead
    Sold, PMed tracking#-j4570#6 50 pound box, $75 delivered--soft, the melt was mostly stick-on WWs, with some phone cable lead
    Sold, PMed tracking#-poorman #7 50 pound box, $75 delivered--soft, the melt was mostly stick-on WWs, with some phone cable lead & a little water pipe

PM with any questions. This is the last of the 800 pounds of phone cable sheathing lead I have.

Thanks fellas. I hope I don't regret selling, but I am pretty certain I have a lifetime PLUS supply currently! Need the money for than the lead at this point anyway. I might have some misc soft lead and range lead, I will look into that after dealing this these boxes.
    Last edited by remy3424; 07-21-2023 at 10:24 PM. Reason: updated
    Take a kid to the range, you'll both be glad you did.

Boolit Master

I'll take #1 & 2, pm sent
    An old Cherokee was teaching his grandson about life. "Inside me two wolves fight," he told the boy.
    "One is evil - he is anger, envy, greed, arrogance, self-pity, resentment, lies, false pride, and ego. The other is good - he is joy, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, generosity, truth and faith. The same fight is inside you - and every other person, too."
    The grandson thought for a minute and asked,"Which wolf will win?"
    The old Cherokee replied, "The one you feed."

Boolit Master
    I'll take 3 & 4, PM on tha way.
    Later,
    Mike / TX

Boolit Buddy
    I’ll take box 5 and 6.

Boolit Bub
    I’ll take box 7

Boolit Master
    CLOSED all boxes sent
    Take a kid to the range, you'll both be glad you did.

Moved to CD.

DG