WidenersInline FabricationSnyders JerkyReloading Everything
Titan ReloadingRepackboxLoad DataMidSouth Shooters Supply
Lee Precision RotoMetals2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Request for Prayer and Forbearance

May the Lord be with you and yours this day. See you safely through this trial.
    Not my will but thine be done oh Lord. Praise him with great praise.

Hosanna's and Hallelujah!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Prayers for you and your family.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Sent!
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master

Amen to all the prayers for Pine Baron, in the Name of Christ Jesus, amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Good morning all. A quick update; First a sincere "Thank you" to all my brothers and sisters in Christ who have supported me with they're prayers. It worked!
    My procedure went very well, I'm still taking it easy as I heal. I had a great experience, of course a little discomfort, but certainly within my limits. I met some very caring, professional people, and an efficient medical system. It all went surprisingly smooth. I had 2 of my brothers with me, and we made sure the staff would not soon forget us. I thank God for my family and friends.
    The results and findings are a little disturbing. I have a 100% blockage on the right side of my heart and a 70/80% blockage on the left. Needless to say, a quadruple bypass is in my near future, within the next 2 weeks. So the adventure continues. Thank our merciful Lord that they found what's wrong and a path to fixing it.
    Thank you all once again, have a safe and blessed day, go in peace.
    Pine Baron
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Still praying for you!!
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Boolit Master

We will absolutely keep you in our prayers.

Moderator Emeritus

Ted, I am so grateful that all went well as we depend on your inspirational messages....May God continue to watch over you, your family, and your friends as you approach another surgery! Take care Brother in Christ! Paul
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

My Wife & I will keep You & Family in our prayers
    Being human is not for sissies.

Boolit Master

Thanks for the update. My MIL had a multiple bypass and valve replacement several years ago. It has enabled her to live alone since, with minimal complications. Prayers continue.
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

All the best on your coming OH surgury. Couple of suggestions in the next two weeks, get prepared, you and your papers in order. If you do not have one, get a cordless 1/2" impact wrench, a flat tire will be a problem if you can not twist a lug nut. A light recoiling rifle, I built a 6mm AR. The chest bone heal is about 6 months. pectoral muscles, about a year. Follow directions to the letter.
    Today they kick you out quick, in England they have you riding a bycycle on the street on the 3rd day. They kicked me out on the morning, 8:AM, of the 3 rd day. The 8 hour truck ride home was interesting.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Still Praying PineBaron.

Quad bi-pass is no joke, take it serious please.
    My brother in law did not find out about his until he was in the life flight chopper headed for the hospital. He coded 3 times in 20 minutes but they got him back each time.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master

I am praying for you and your family as you prepare for the heart surgery, may God’s blessings be upon you all and may you have a blessed day.

Boolit Mold
    LORD; please watch over this man and his family. Every day is a gift. Amen.

A quick update. I've come through the catheter procedure and have a brief respite before I move on to bypass surgery early next week, and then on to recovery.
    A sincere "Thank you" for all the prayers and well wishes and another "Thank you" to Wayne and Marko for stepping up with continuing the "Thought and Meditation" posts.
    Have a safe and blessed day.
    -Pine Baron
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Thank you, PB. Praying for a return to active and healthy life.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

USMC 77, USRA 79

go get em Tiger… God is with you!
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.

Boolit Grand Master

Continued prayer - you are likely to have more energy and feel better as your heart works better. Don't let this encourage you to do too much too soon. Follow your MD's orders as well as you can. Your heart is a muscle like any other muscle and needs time to heal. That doesn't mean you can't do things, just do them slowly and deliberately at first. I will be praying for your surgical team as well as for your healing. When I had my back surgery I asked all you'all to pray for my doctor. After the surgery I mentioned that he had people praying for him around the world - and he was very grateful.
    Wayne the Shrink

There is no 'right' that requires me to work for you or you to work for me!

Boolit Master

Trust in Gods' healing grace and be at peace knowing all will go well.

Good morning all, Today's the day. All the prep, all the tests and scans completed. Time to get this show on the road. I'm confident and at peace that God's will be done. Please pray for my family, as they are understandably and not needlessly concerned.
    See you all on the other side of this. Have a safe and blessed day
    -Pine Baron.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast