Load DataTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionReloading Everything
WidenersInline FabricationRepackboxSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2 MidSouth Shooters Supply
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Cutoff for the rapture.

Cutoff for the rapture.

Who’s going in the rapture? Who even believes in the rapture? Is God going to be merciful and take all his church. Or only take the obedient. I think only only a few may go. The rapture is a pretty special blessing. The first century church, who were better than us and more good many had to die violent deaths. Has God made provision for that by getting us only beheaded?

The wrath is coming. But who will God take first in the rapture?

I think a lot of church going people who consider themselves Christians are going to hear "I knew you not" when they stand in front of the Lord.

Those church's put on the Sunday show, but where does the money go? Does it go to help the sick, the needy, those in prison? Or is it spent on big fancy buildings, big salary's and such?

If you are not feeding his sheep, tending his flock. How can you call yourself a Christian?

This country is in real trouble until a majority turn back to the Lord. Go down on their knees and repent. And I don't see much sign of it happening.

I know there are good people out there. I keep finding them here for sure. And I know I am far from perfect. I should be doing a better job than I am of spreading the good news.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Boolit Master
    God will bring you back if your one of his children. If you are still here (alive) he will call you.

I showed an old Minster the cows. I said Just lets say You call my cows what will happen? Do they know you? Let me call them and you watch. With in a few minutes there were 20 large BUMs wanting some grain and more coming. But as soon as I call they answer, they know me. They are My big kids.

I told most of the leaders at our old church if Jesus was here you'll call him a bum, homeless, without a job etc. so I caution everyone be very wise and not so fast to judge.
    Last edited by Teddy (punchie); 06-18-2023 at 04:26 AM.

"God will bring you back if your one of his children. If you are still here (alive) he will call you."

Sums it up right there.

No one sitting on the fence might not get to go. But it sounds like, by the response that you are not sure there will be a rapture.

It seems you have no opinion on whether who is good enough to be taken up, snatched up. As I said a very special blessing.

Boolit Master

People may want to catch up on their reading. This book is 100 years old, but the Data still applies today.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F14962EE-9F1D-4A32-B908-F7E46AA3AF65.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	39.0 KB 
ID:	315215

I would also recommend this book too.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AB5C78ED-9780-485E-87F0-D7C716B11D45.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	38.5 KB 
ID:	315216

Quote Originally Posted by Gobeyond View Post
    No one sitting on the fence might not get to go. But it sounds like, by the response that you are not sure there will be a rapture.

It seems you have no opinion on whether who is good enough to be taken up, snatched up. As I said a very special blessing.
    Hi Gobeyond.
    I understand that Jesus Christ is coming back when the two witnesses are murdered, it makes the people of the world rejoice with gift giving... and with the current service life of many years* my meat suit is just not very likely to continue that long.

*Not to mention the coming persecutions, war, economic upheavals, famines, pestilences.

Boolit Master
    No one is now or has ever been "good enough" to deserve Jesus' blood bought and feely offered gift of salvation. It's called the gospel (aka the "good news"), meaning God's salvation is only offered by his unearned, undeserved grace through our faith, not our works (Eph 2:8-9).

Salvation cannot be a self righteous payoff earned by good people hoping to live "good enough" to be saved (John 3:17). That idea is not Christian. It's wrongly taught by many deluded folk but it's not at all the gospel of God and we're told it will lead hard working self-righteous folk straight to hell.

Who’s going in the rapture? Who even believes in the rapture? Is God going to be merciful and take all his church. Or only take the obedient. I think only only a few may go. The rapture is a pretty special blessing. The first century church, who were better than us and more good many had to die violent deaths. Has God made provision for that by getting us only beheaded?

I had a friend once who said just belonging to a curtain church guaranteed that you would be raptured. This is BALONEY to the maximum. From what I read in God's word in Thessalonians and Revelations only the believers will be raptured. If anyone knows different let me know.

This friend also believed that be a member of this church you would no longer sin.

ACC

Read it for yourself. DO NOT listen to all these churches who, by their leaders spout dishonest statements, made up stuff to bring in their flock and fleece them of their money. The King James is all we need along with those easy to read versions that DO NOT distort God's word.

1 Thessalonians 4
    King James Version
    4 Furthermore then we beseech you, brethren, and exhort you by the Lord Jesus, that as ye have received of us how ye ought to walk and to please God, so ye would abound more and more.
    2 For ye know what commandments we gave you by the Lord Jesus.
    3 For this is the will of God, even your sanctification, that ye should abstain from fornication:
    4 That every one of you should know how to possess his vessel in sanctification and honour;
    5 Not in the lust of concupiscence, even as the Gentiles which know not God:
    6 That no man go beyond and defraud his brother in any matter: because that the Lord is the avenger of all such, as we also have forewarned you and testified.
    7 For God hath not called us unto uncleanness, but unto holiness.
    8 He therefore that despiseth, despiseth not man, but God, who hath also given unto us his holy Spirit.
    9 But as touching brotherly love ye need not that I write unto you: for ye yourselves are taught of God to love one another.
    10 And indeed ye do it toward all the brethren which are in all Macedonia: but we beseech you, brethren, that ye increase more and more;
    11 And that ye study to be quiet, and to do your own business, and to work with your own hands, as we commanded you;
    12 That ye may walk honestly toward them that are without, and that ye may have lack of nothing.
    13 But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
    14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
    15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
    16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
    17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
    18 Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Boolit Master

Good questions. And the Rapture itself will indeed be quite special.

At the right time, "dead" believers will be called and resurrected first. Then living believers - the church - will be caught up, meaning both groups will be raptured and translated into their immortal bodies in the blink of an eye. The combined groups will ascend to heaven with Jesus (to his Father's house) for the 7 years of earthly Tribulation and heavenly preparation for the wedding supper of the Lord and his Bride."

At the end of the Great Tribulation, we resurrected saints of God will return to earth with Lord Jesus as one body of believers, all of us riding white horses. Then Jesus' peaceful 1,000 year Kingdom on earth will begin. (Isa 2:4, 42:1 and Rev 19:11-21, 20:7)

NOTE: ONLY lying religious cult leaders have the audacity to claim a special place in God's heart.

Being a Christian is somewhat like being pregnant. Both conditions are binary; no one can be a little bit Christian nor can anyone be a little bit pregnant. Not all believers live right but all believers are Christian and go to heaven; non-believers go to hell.
    Last edited by 1hole; 06-21-2023 at 08:46 PM.

Boolit Master

Matthew 7:14

11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?
    12Therefore all things whatsoever ye would that men should do to you, do ye even so to them: for this is the law and the prophets.

13Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

Yes the rapture is not for everyone. Did you ever try to imagine that if you are doing all you can, if God has his standards what are they. Some say all believers, some say the right church, some say no rapture at all. All want to go if there is going to be an escape. Good time to get purified. Good time to make that extra effort. Who can find a faithful man! Proverbs 20. Don’t be over confident.

Boolit Buddy

First and foremost...

You DO NOT get raptured as a condition of your goodness or good works.

You DO get raptured because of what Christ did at the cross.
    It is a gift.

Rapture = Saved

Ephesians 2:8-9
    8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
    9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Have Faith in the Death, Burial and Resurrection of the LORD Jesus Christ and you will be called up with all the other Saints. That is it, nothing more nothing less.
    Good works pleases God and he even rewards good works, but that has nothing to do with salvation.
    It is that simple

And... Once you are Saved you cant blow it and lose your salvation.

Boolit Buddy

Christ's End Times playbook when asked by the Church

As Far as the particulars regarding the rapture...
    The Church, The Elect, Christ's apostles (The first church members) had similar questions and the Lord gave them the end times playbook.
    He even tells them that they will know when it is at the door, verse 33 (Not the day or the hour but at the door)
    Not this total surprise nonsense doctrine of men.

I took the liberty of highlighting some of the standout verses

Matthew 24: 1-36
    1 And Jesus went out, and departed from the temple: and his disciples came to him for to shew him the buildings of the temple.
    2 And Jesus said unto them, See ye not all these things? verily I say unto you, There shall not be left here one stone upon another, that shall not be thrown down.
    3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?
    4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
    5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
    6 And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
    7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
    8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.
    9 Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.
    10 And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
    11 And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.
    12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
    13 But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.
    14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
    15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand: )
    16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:
    17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:
    18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.
    19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!
    20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:
    21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
    22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
    23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
    24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
    25 Behold, I have told you before.
    26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
    27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
    28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.
    29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
    30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
    31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.
    32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:
    33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
    35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
    36 But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

Take heed that no man deceive you.
    Now learn a parable of the fig tree.

I’m just trying to say that a certain bit of holiness is necessary, going to church twice a week. Works are the fruit of live faith. Tithing of Christians would make this world a very different place, with most of the worlds problems being solved. We should not be ruled by our flesh. Jesus is the answer to all our problems and life’s issues. You know the basics, not excuses or a bad attitude.
    This seems necessary for being raptured. Look at missionaries, workers in foreign countries, pastors who know the word and live it. And those who are full of good works. This sets the bar a little higher. What do you think if only a few go? I’m not saying this is it. But we all have room for improvement.

Boolit Master
    "Tithing would make this world a different place"

Tithing does make this world a different place.

We support a mission to Ukraine and Israel
    but we haven't heard from the church builders in San Francisco this year,
    tough town, nice young couple, they are on the prayer list.
    Frisco has not heard the Word yet.
    They will. Nineveh by the bay needs Jonah...

Matthew 24 "...and then the Lord shall come."

Boolit Buddy

I’m just trying to say that a certain bit of holiness is necessary, going to church twice a week. Works are the fruit of live faith. Tithing of Christians would make this world a very different place, with most of the worlds problems being solved. We should not be ruled by our flesh. Jesus is the answer to all our problems and life’s issues. You know the basics, not excuses or a bad attitude.
    This seems necessary for being raptured. Look at missionaries, workers in foreign countries, pastors who know the word and live it. And those who are full of good works. This sets the bar a little higher. What do you think if only a few go? I’m not saying this is it. But we all have room for improvement.
    Church attendance, Tithing, Mission work etc. etc. although very honorable has NOTHING to do with Salvation and or being raptured.

Take for example the thief hanging on the cross next to Jesus... All he did was believe on the Lord Jesus Christ and he was saved.
    Furthermore he will be raptured right along side the best Saints that have ever lived when the Lord returns.
    He did no good works, attended no church service, did no tithing... in fact he was a thief. So how is it that he was saved and will be raptured...
    He believed on The Lord Jesus Christ... full stop... that's it

Luke 23:42-43
    42 And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom.
    43 And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise.

Good works does not create good Christians
    Good Christians create good works

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alabama358 View Post
    Church attendance, Tithing, Mission work etc. etc. although very honorable has NOTHING to do with Salvation and or being raptured.
    Roger that! (See Eph 2:8, 9)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast