RepackboxRotoMetals2Inline FabricationReloading Everything
MidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan ReloadingLee PrecisionLoad Data
Wideners

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 04

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, June 04

Good morning all. I am grateful today (and everyday) for God's grace, which I certainly don't deserve. Have a safe and blessed day.

Live in the Blessing
    Hagee Ministries

Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
    John 17:17

Every border that God creates has a built-in blessing. In Genesis 2:8-15, God created a garden east of Eden. He did not create a global garden; He created a garden with borders, four rivers that encompassed Eden. He placed Adam and Eve inside those boundaries, and He gave Adam a job. He instructed him to keep and tend the garden.

He also established another border in the Garden of Eden when He warned Adam that he could eat of all the other trees in the whole garden except for the fruit from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil. When Adam crossed that border, God withdrew the blessing. God did not choose. Adam chose. When he violated God’s border, even the natural borders became chaotic. Even the borders of truth were confused.

When we step beyond what God allows, we choose a curse instead of a blessing. As our verse today indicates, God’s Word is truth. It tells us who we are, how we were created, who we are intended to be, how we can be redeemed, and how we must live within His borders to be sanctified and receive the blessings of God.

When we choose to control those borders and submit our lives to the one true God, we find a Provider, a Protector, a Healer, a Savior, a Deliverer, and a Friend that sticks closer than a brother. He sets life and death, a blessing and a curse before us. We must choose wisely so that we and those who follow behind us will experience abundant life!

Blessing:

Heavenly Father, I choose You! I choose to live within the borders that You have established so that I may experience the abundant life You have reserved for me. If I fall or push past a border, please help me remember that I have an Advocate in Jesus. He will forgive and restore me to the place where I need to be. With a heart of gratitude… Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen!

Moderator Emeritus

Outstanding message and so relevant in todays world especially where evil is good an good is evil!
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan