Inline FabricationWidenersLoad DataRepackbox
Lee PrecisionTitan ReloadingReloading EverythingRotoMetals2
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: More Dash camera stuff

Boolit Master

More Dash camera stuff

I am in the market for a dash cam and have found the letters WDR in the discription of a couple of them. What do these letters mean?
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.

Boolit Buddy
    What is Wide Dynamic Range (WDR)?

Glare is a very common problem for security cameras. Due to the environments in which they are commonly installed, it’s a frequent occurrence to be dealing with or adjusting for glare. Regardless of the surface or source that’s causing the glare, the fix to the problem lies in a particular feature that not all security cameras have.
    Wide Dynamic Range

This “anti-glare” feature that we’re hinting at is known as Wide Dynamic Range. Without getting to technical, WDR combines the images it gets from two different exposure types. It then takes those images and combines them into one. The end result is an image virtually free from any lighting issues.
    America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves. Abraham Lincoln

Boolit Master

Hey, thank you. I am looking at the two cameras written about them. The Redtiger one is a bit comfusing about the front facing camera and the rear facing camera. I needed to get as much info as I could to get the best deal for the money.
    Again, thanks.
    Ole Jack
    "'Necesity' is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of Tyrants: it is the creed of slaves."
    William Pitt, 1783
    "America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we faulter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln.