Reloading EverythingRepackboxRotoMetals2Titan Reloading
Lee PrecisionInline FabricationWidenersLoad Data
MidSouth Shooters Supply

Thread: Hensley & Gibbs Six Cavity Gang Molds - #34, #34, #51, #503 coming to eBay shortly

Hensley & Gibbs Six Cavity Gang Molds - #34, #34, #51, #503 coming to eBay shortly

This is a Public Service Announcement. I've been helping folks with Hensley & Gibbs molds for over 25 years. From time to time, because of my website, people contact me directly for help. Since I am rarely buying more molds these days, I have been giving out free advice on how to dispose of molds they no longer want or need. 100% of the time, I direct them here to this website to sell them. But if they are not members, it is a hurdle for them to join, and then build the requisite posts to list their molds for sale. One of the other alternatives is eBay, or direct selling.

Below are four molds coming to eBay shortly. I will state that after reviewing the pics and talking to the owner these are in excellent condition for their age. All four appear to be from the late 1970's and early 1980's. Six cavity gang molds. Two plain base #34's for .45ACP. One #51 (unknown if it is PB or gas check) and one Plain Base #503 for 44Mag.

The seller reached out to me because he would like to molds to go to someone who will care for them and use them as intended. The seller has joined this website, but as I pointed out, he does not have the required postings to sell here. Were I still collecting, I would not hesitate to buy these molds. In this day and age, it is rare to see molds in this condition being offered for sale. That is my opinion.

If you are interested in contacting the seller directly you can message me here or email me at my website:

bestmoulds@hensleygibbs.com

Link to larger pic:

https://www.hensleygibbs.com/TCD/MOLDS/MOLDS2.jpg

Largest Pic:

https://www.hensleygibbs.com/TCD/MOLDS/MOLDS1.jpg

The molds will be coming to eBay in the next weeks or so. The seller is in Fairbanks, Alaska if you are curious.

Tom

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MOLDS2.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	314710
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

http://www.hensleygibbs.com

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Tom: Thanks for the heads up. Kind of like you, I am not collecting them as much as before, and I already have 4 cavity H&G's of those numbers....but oh my they sure are tempting.
    Should be a very interesting final sales price if they start at .01.
    Many don't care for the weight of the 6 cavity, but the production is fabulous.
    Let's see how they go.
    Collector and shooter of guns and other items that require a tax stamp, Lead and brass scrounger. Never too much brass, lead or components in inventory! Always looking to win beauty contests with my reloads.