Load DataRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyTitan Reloading
Lee PrecisionRotoMetals2Inline FabricationWideners
Snyders Jerky Reloading Everything

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, June 07

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, June 07

Good morning all. This is a great message and blessing for today. Please note I added the referenced verse. Have a safe and blessed day.

Sow Righteousness
    Hagee Ministries

Sow for yourselves righteousness; reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground, for it is time to seek the LORD, till He comes and rains righteousness on you.
    Hosea 10:12

God’s Word tells us that “righteousness exalts a nation” (Proverbs 14:34). God does something interesting in this verse: He combines an individual choice with a corporate organization.

The choices that we make as individuals create a blessing for the entire body. We often think of this in a backwards manner. Some believe that if we can get righteousness on a political platform, it will change everything. Wrong! Righteousness is not a political platform; it is a personal choice.

Righteousness is knowing to do right and following through with right action. It is a choice I make. It is a choice that you make. No candidate, no policy can force us to think and act rightly. Righteousness cannot be legislated. The personal decision to live rightly exalts a nation. If I do right, if you do right, if we all do right corporately, we begin to get better. It starts with you and with me. It is not an outside-in change; it is an inside-out change.

Change begins when we examine our lives, when we ask God to search our hearts and reveal any wicked way that He finds in us. "Search me, God, and know my heart; test me and know my anxious thoughts. See if there is any offensive way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." (Psalm 139:23-24). When we acknowledge where we have crossed the line, where we have crashed through the borders that He has erected for our best lives, we can repent and run back within the borders of blessing.

Let righteousness begin with you. "Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good." (Romans 12:21). Re-establish the borders of God in your life. Return to His Word and His commandments. Change begins in you!

Blessing:

Heavenly Father, search my heart. Show me the places where I am in opposition to You and Your Word. Forgive me, and lead me back to right standing with You. I long to live and move and have my being in You. In the name of Jesus… Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, what a great uplifting message today!

Boolit Master
    Yes, great message.