Inline FabricationRepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplySnyders Jerky
Lee PrecisionWidenersReloading EverythingTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2 Load Data
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: cool new tools.

Moderator Emeritus

I used a 40 year old hand auger I had and a $25 kit that goes from pinning in the crank handle to a three sided end that you can chuck up in the drill. It has a 10" plastic plate that prevents the outfit from falling down the hole if you drop it. I think almost anyone of them would be the same.
    [The Montana Gianni] Front sight and squeeze

Moderator Emeritus

These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by deces View Post
    im going to have to try one. to many times when its real cold my gas auger would start and i had to resort to the hand one and im to old for that crap anymore. last time it happened was this winter and i just packed up and went home

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd Smale View Post
    using a jump starter on a winch is a great idea. i have 3 of them and for the month of crop damage i could carry all 3 and id bet that would handle even a 3 deer night
    tried it mary and it didnt work. bought a new 2000lb boat winch from harbor freight the other day tried all three of my jump starters and nothing. tried it on the truck battery and it worked fine. son in law sai its because there smart technology and wont work unless they sense at least a little bit of current. so it looks ike i wll either weld a battery holder to it or use a battery box strapped dowd in the bed

Banned

do i need a hammer drill or will my brushless dewalt work

Moderator Emeritus

No hammer drill needed, you need turning speed and power not a down force.

I would have loved one of these when I was digging wells for fruit trees as a kid.
    These men and their hypnotized followers call this a new order. It is not new. It is not order.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by georgerkahn View Post
    As do I vis Milwaukee. I bought their blower which has yet to let me down, and my favourites are a toss-up between their M12 AIR INFLATOR Attachment 314789 and their portable pruning saw -- the 6" HATCHET! Attachment 314790 The inflator is awesome -- set the final pressure, push the button, and... it works! Never fails, and inflates sooooo many tires, I believe I only once (two totally flat hi-pressure (80psi) trailer tires) ran out of battery power.
    The HATCHET is still another story: A helper and I have cut, pretty much non-stop, ALL day -- on one single battery! The chain? I bought two spares, but after three years use I'm still on the first -- yet to be touched up or resharpened. (I have 14 Stihl petrol saws -- generally I need touch up chain with each second fuel fill-up on these -- more, should there be blown sand or ??? in the trunk/limb.)
    geo
    ive got 2 of those mil. compressors and two dewalts and love them but prefer the 12v milwaukee like yours. just bought one of thon mil. hatchets to to carry on my side by side. tell you another cool one. dewalt mahes a propane salamander that works on 120v or will also work cordless with a 20v battery. one more of those youd never go back tools is my 12v mil. grease gun

Banned

cant figure out where the battery goes in this dewalt tool https://www.dewalt.com/product/dxlha...st-hole-digger

Boolit Master

Red face

Hollow fiberglass handles, right?

Fill them with D cells...
    It ain't rocket science, it's boolit science.

Moderator Emeritus

That is a kick start model that runs on caloric input.

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by MT Gianni View Post
    That is a kick start model that runs on caloric input.
    Kick the operator in the rear and tell them to get to work LOL

Boolit Master
    my latest trip into Home Depot was an eye opener, hadn't been there in years, huge multi aisle displays of Ryobi and Milwaukee battery powered tools to do any and all tasks.
    just could not leave without getting Ryobi's tire inflator on sale for $19.99. the thing works much better than expected I aired up 3 flat tractor tires and still had plenty of battery power left. on the wish list are 1/4" ratchet. 3/8 ratchet and a 3/8 impact gun. I dont know how many years ago I got the largest Ryobi batteries on Christmas sale, 2 for $99, I think they are 4 or 5 amp hour lithium. might have been 10 years ago they still work as good today as when first bought

Quote Originally Posted by farmbif View Post
    my latest trip into Home Depot was an eye opener, hadn't been there in years, huge multi aisle displays of Ryobi and Milwaukee battery powered tools to do any and all tasks.
    just could not leave without getting Ryobi's tire inflator on sale for $19.99. the thing works much better than expected I aired up 3 flat tractor tires and still had plenty of battery power left. on the wish list are 1/4" ratchet. 3/8 ratchet and a 3/8 impact gun. I dont know how many years ago I got the largest Ryobi batteries on Christmas sale, 2 for $99, I think they are 4 or 5 amp hour lithium. might have been 10 years ago they still work as good today as when first bought
    You should check out dto if you don't get out much. They have crazy deals every now and then.
    https://www.directtoolsoutlet.com/

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123