WidenersRepackboxLoad DataSnyders Jerky
Inline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyReloading EverythingLee Precision
Titan Reloading RotoMetals2

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, June 01

For Thought and Meditation - Thursday, June 01

Good morning all. I need to get up and go. Have a safe and blessed day

On a Mission
    Hagee Ministries

Also I heard the voice of the Lord, saying: ‘Whom shall I send, And who will go for Us?’ Then I said, ‘Here am I! Send me.’
    Isaiah 6:8

The Church today is not so much guilty of the sin of commission or omission, but of no mission. We hang back and wait for the lost to enter our world when we need to enter their world with God’s love and His heart.

We have been rescued, saved, delivered, healed, showered with blessings, and highly favored. This good news should be so uncontainable that we are sharing it with every person we encounter. Instead, we often hoard it, hide it, and hope nobody asks.

We stall while we wait for the grand gesture – to speak to thousands, to touch the masses, to travel to a foreign land. But can we walk across the street and talk to our neighbors? Jesus’ example for us was often the opposite of the grand gesture. He held a child. He ate fish with his friends around a campfire. He touched a leper when no one else would. He discussed the Scriptures in the temple. And every one of those simple gestures had a profound impact.

Mother Teresa said, “God never asked me to be successful. God asked me to be obedient.” Let’s begin to think specifically about how we can obey the Lord. How can we be more intentional in the mission to which God has called us? Let’s stop drifting aimlessly.

Who can we invite to church?
    Who can we visit in the hospital or nursing home?
    Who can we ask out to share a meal?
    How can we better use our finances for His purposes?
    Who can we pray for tenaciously?
    Can we give a cup of cold water to someone? Just start there!

A whole world around us is floundering, flailing, and fading fast. We have the hope. We have the remedy. Jesus has already sent us out on assignment, Therefore, go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19). Let’s fulfill our mission…starting now.

Blessing:

Heavenly Father, here I am. Send me. Let me be quick to answer and quick to go. Where I lack courage, help me to be brave. Help me say the words that You would have me speak. Help me to share generously all that You have given to me. In the name of Jesus… Amen.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, a great message today!

USMC 77, USRA 79

Awesome devotional
    Any technology not understood, can seem like Magic!!!

I will love the Lord with all my heart, all my soul, and all my mind.