Inline FabricationLee PrecisionMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Wideners Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Something new

Boolit Grand Master
    Glad to hear the good news.

Boolit Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pine Baron View Post
    Prayers for God's grace and mercy for Cindy.
    Amen
    Micah 6:8
    He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good; and what doth the LORD require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to walk humbly with thy God?

"I don't have hobbies - I'm developing a robust post-apocalyptic skill set"
    I may be discharged and retired but I'm sure I did not renounce the oath that I solemnly swore!

Mark up another good outcome, it is sure not so for everyone. Glad Cindy got a good surgeon. Mine turned out well.
    Sister sent me a note yesterday that her husband, the BIL has been diagnosed with degenerative spine syndrome L3-L5 involved. We will see, he is going to UAB. Next appointment is in July, busy folks.
    Enjoy the happy time. Best.
    “There is a remedy for all things, save death.“
    Cervantes

“Never give up, never quit.”
    Robert Rogers
    Roger’s Rangers

There are three kinds of men. The one that learns by reading. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
    Will Rogers

Boolit Master
    its good to hear that the implant is working for here. my doctor has been has been trying to sell me on such procedure for quite some time now.

Boolit Master
    Praise God for a better outcome. My own daughter is dealing with back issues and arthritic issues in her hip at 34! It's real easy to get down, especially when you are a go getter. Good will see us through, even in dark times. Prayers sent.

Heavenly Father, I thank you for Cindy's relief from pain. Continue your healing work, and send your Holy Spirit to be with both Cindy and Bill.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Tuesday they removed the trial implant. The factory rep did a great job of working with her. Tested 5 different programs and multiple power levels.

After the trial electrodes were removed Cindy was in a lot of pain.
    But by the next morning she was doing much better. Next was a visit to her doctor to find something other than Codine for the pain. She got a prescription Motrin which seems to be working. She is alternating that with the Codine as she slowly comes off the codine.

Surgery for the permanent implant is not scheduled yet, should be about 2 weeks.

Last couple days we have been busy removing our dishwasher (Bosch and not that old, heating unit died, 200$ for just the part) So we decided we could live without it.

I found a 4 drawer cabinet that was 1/2" shorter side to side, and maybe 7" shorter top to bottom. Got it built, drawers built, set it up on a couple of inch boards and screwed them into place through the bottom. Put one screw on each side through the side and into the cabinet on each side so it won't wiggle around.
    Cindy has been having a blast clearing space of the counter, putting things away in drawers and organizing.

We actually even went out for supper tonight at a new bar b cue place close to the house.

Best I've seen her in years.

Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes, they are working.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Thanks for the encouraging update Bill. Prayers continue for a resolution to Cindy's condition.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Update!

Final surgery is done, she is just about totally healed up.
    Cindy's normal daily pain level has dropped from a 9-10 down to a 2.
    She has been getting stronger, is walking more, is back driving herself.
    She has been doing some rehab, she has a great person to work with who does not push her.
    She is talking about joining the local YMCA and doing water aerobics 3 times a week.

Freed of the pain her mind is recovering, she no longer has to hunt for words to communicate.

In short, all those prayers were answered.

From the very bottom of our hearts a very deep and sincere thank you to each of you.

You made a difference.

We will be here if you need us, just ask.

Love you guys!
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Thanks for the update Ghost. Thank God for answered prayer. Good news is good to hear. God bless you both.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

It is so good to hear that Cindy has been restored to more or less normal life. God is the Great Physician.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    So glad to hear it!
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12