MidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataRotoMetals2Reloading Everything
Lee PrecisionWidenersInline FabricationTitan Reloading
Repackbox

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, May 28

For Thought and Meditation - Sunday, May 28

Good morning all. I hope you don't mind, I expanded John 16:23 to include the whole verse and added the verse from John 14:1 for reference. This is a great message and important question. Have a safe and blessed day.

Unquestioned Revelation
    By Oswald Chambers

In that day you will no longer ask me anything. Very truly I tell you, my Father will give you whatever you ask in my name. —John 16:23

When is “that day”? It is when the ascended Lord makes you one with the Father. “In that day” you will be one with the Father just as Jesus is, and He said, “In that day you will ask Me nothing.” Until the resurrection life of Jesus is fully exhibited in you, you have questions about many things. Then after a while you find that all your questions are gone— you don’t seem to have any left to ask. You have come to the point of total reliance on the resurrection life of Jesus, which brings you into complete oneness with the purpose of God. Are you living that life now? If not, why aren’t you?

“In that day” there may be any number of things still hidden to your understanding, but they will not come between your heart and God. “In that day you will ask Me nothing”— you will not need to ask, because you will be certain that God will reveal things in accordance with His will. The faith and peace of John 14:1 (Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.) has become the real attitude of your heart, and there are no more questions to be asked. If anything is a mystery to you and is coming between you and God, never look for the explanation in your mind, but look for it in your spirit, your true inner nature— that is where the problem is. Once your inner spiritual nature is willing to submit to the life of Jesus, your understanding will be perfectly clear, and you will come to the place where there is no distance between the Father and you, His child, because the Lord has made you one. “In that day you will ask Me nothing.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, one with God is the goal.

Boolit Master

A promise you can count on.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle