Lee PrecisionWidenersRepackboxTitan Reloading
Load DataInline FabricationMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Reloading Everything
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My Son needs prayer

Boolit Master

My Son needs prayer

My son Walter has been diagnosed with prostate cancer and needs our prayers. I think he is having a hard time dealing with it as his attitude does not seem good. He says he doesn't want treatment, he's only 52 and a lot of life left yet. Please keep him in your prayers, thanks.

Boolit Master
    Prostate cancer is very treatable, even in more advanced stages. Prayers sent that he is able to adjust his mindset and get treated.

I’ve read that close to 99% of men will develop prostate cancer in their lifetimes but something else usually gets you beforehand. I have high PSA’s and get biopsies periodically but no actual cancer so far (fingers crossed).

May God grant Walter comfort, strength, and healing.
    I would encourage him in realizing that he is not alone in this, and treatments are very effective. Look for the blessings, they are there.
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Grand Master
    Prayers for your son.

Anger is a normal reaction so do not be too concerned yet. Prostrate cancer is treatable in many cases.
    Don Verna

Moderator Emeritus

Quote Originally Posted by dverna View Post
    Prayers for your son.

Anger is a normal reaction so do not be too concerned yet. Prostrate cancer is treatable in many cases.
    Agreed. Hits a man kinda hard, especially being only 52. Prayers sent.
    Ron

Boolit Master

Prayers for your son .
    My father died at 90 of Prostrate cancer he never told us he had had it three years and it spread to his back .
    At 60 one of his best friends had surgery for the same the anesthesiologist put the breathing tube in wrong and killed him on the table . They did revive him but the result was life changing disabilities . Don looked like the cartoon character of Barney Rubble with nearly no neck and the breathing tube was shoved into his stomach the nurse caught that his heart stopped . I have a feeling this was the reason my father did not get surgery but it is only a guess on my part.
    When I think back on all the **** I learned in high school it's a wonder I can think at all ! And then my lack of education hasn't hurt me none I can read the writing on the wall.

Boolit Master

I am placing Walter on our prayer list, May God have mercy and give guidance in this decision.

Boolit Master
    Thinking of you and yours ..

Boolit Grand Master FergusonTO35's Avatar
    Praying for Walter. Could he have depression or other issues going on?
    Currently casting and loading: .32 Auto, .380 Auto, .38 Special, 9X19, .357 Magnum, .257 Roberts, 6.5 Creedmoor, .30 WCF, .308 WCF, .45-70.

Moderator Emeritus

Like all others have said prostate cancer is very treatable even in advanced stage! I am battling it as well and a good urologist is very instrumental in dealing with it.....

Father please be with Walter as he and his medical team deal with his prostate cancer. Please give Walter peace, healing, and clarity so that he can see the proper path that he has to follow to deal with his cancer. Please give his medical team the right path to send Walter down to restore him to his family and friends. AMEN
    When guns are outlawed only criminals and the government will have them and at that time I will see very little difference in either!

"Within the covers of the Bible are the answers for all the problems man faces." President Ronald Reagan

"We must reject the idea that every time a law's broken, society is guilty rather than the law breaker. It is time to restore the American precept that each individual is acoutable for his actions." Presdent Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master

Thanks everyone! He might have a bit of depression going on as he is a quiet type of person.

Boolit Master

I have several friends who have gone through it, and my dad had it. I pray that your son will get a positive attitude, it will make a tremendous difference.
    NRA Benefactor Member NRA Golden Eagle

Of course we will add your son to our prayers. Life has some rough turns but the Lord needs good men here on earth.

Boolit Master

Hello my friend,
    I pray that God touch his heart and gives him peace about this, heals his body and gives him grace.

Boolit Master

Healing prayers & comfort for your son…
    ...Speak softly & carry a big stick...

Boolit Buddy
    My wife and I will add your son Walter to our daily prayer list and hope The Lord heals him completely!

Boolit Master
    Prayers sent!

Boolit Master

Amen.
    Maker of Silver Boolits for Werewolf hunting

Father God, watch over Walter and heal him in mind, body, and spirit. Give him strength, hope, peace and courage. Reassure him of your loving presence. Amen.

Wayne
    What doesn't kill you makes you stronger - or else it gives you a bad rash.
    Venison is free-range, organic, non-GMO and gluten-free

Boolit Bub
    Lords will be Done

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast