Lee PrecisionLoad DataInline FabricationSnyders Jerky
RotoMetals2WidenersMidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackbox
Titan Reloading Reloading Everything
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Patriot Ordinance 1917 Tombstone

Boolit Buddy
    Quote Originally Posted by elmacgyver0 View Post
    Not my cup of tea, but if it sells and brings more people into shooting, I'm all for it.
    Well I hate to admit it but you are correct. You can thank the left for things like this but if it gets more people shooting then it is good.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bmi48219 View Post

It will become the Hollywood villain’s weapon of choice.
    It already did. Saw a bad guy with one on TV last week. Stuck in my mind because my first thought was "what in the ???? is that".

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslug View Post
    The only "Fail" I'm seeing is that it doesn't run on ubiquitous, cheap, and reliable Glock magazines.

Levergun mechanisms have a place where liberals are in power and wet themselves at the notion of self-cycling firearms, but "classic styling" sticks you with no optics, no flashlight, single-round reloading of a tube mag on the wrong side of the gun for a right-hander, usually rimmed rounds, and often, an ergonomically horrible straight-wrist stock.

While I'm very much one who lives in the past, I don't hang my hat (which isn't a Stetson) so far back as the 1880's. I kinda like the idea of this thing.
    I was thinking that them in charge in the slave states would have problems with it using one of those evil high capacity magazines; so one way around it would be for it to use a fixed tube magazine which holds less than 10 rounds of 9mm. Might not work in some of the slave states, but possibly in others.
    Britons shall never be slaves.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJames View Post
    I was thinking that them in charge in the slave states would have problems with it using one of those evil high capacity magazines; so one way around it would be for it to use a fixed tube magazine which holds less than 10 rounds of 9mm. Might not work in some of the slave states, but possibly in others.
    Or a Marlin, Rossi, Henry, in .357?
    U.S.A. " RIDE FOR THE BRAND OR LEAVE!"

Quote Originally Posted by armoredman View Post
    ...words fail...
    Fugly..........
    Now I lay me down to sleep
    A gun beside me is what I keep
    If I awake, and you're inside
    The coroner's van is your next ride

I have a friend who made an H&R single shot shotgun tactical cool. I think it’s all good when muddies the water over what an assault weapon is.

Make it with a normal barrel, a tube magazine, a “normal” plastic forend, chambered in .40 S&W(all ammo is flat nose), for <$300…..
    I’ll hold my nose and buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boolit Master
    why does the firearms industry keep doin this sh!t ? keep sh!tting in our own nest?
    the lefties will see this - next thing you know lever guns with over ten round mags are banned - wont just be tacticr@p black ones it will round up all the wood and steel guns too -- next step mags over five shot . Give em half a chance and it will be done
    We (Aussies) lost pump action shotguns because of some fool shooter spruiking on the friday night news (7.30 pm friday) - semi autos were altready a done deal - this clown gets up there trying to derail that and he sez to the reporter "anyway it (banning semiautos) makes no sense because you can shoot just as fast with a pump gun and they hold more rounds" -- brilliant! real bl00dy clever ----first thing monday morning it was announced that pump action shotguns were added to the banned list.

Boolit Master

There are always those who people who are "all mouth and no brain". We have them here too and they will eventually tell the anti-gun crowd everything they need to know to ban guns and ammo. james

You won’t be seeing one of those monstrosities at a cas match, I guarantee it.

OK, I get it.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tombstone-16-Black_Right-1024x244.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	18.5 KB 
ID:	315103
    -Paul

Boolit Master
    Try not to think of it as a gun in the traditional sense.
    Like MREs; Disabuse yourself of the notion that the "Chicken A La King" will taste anything at all like what your mother used to make. It aint right. But it'll do.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master

*GAG!* just lost my lunch....

Boolit Buddy
    That ain't right
    Siamese4570

Boolit Master
    seems lately even when I hear the words "tactical or tactical cool " or whatever it makes me want to regurgitate and to see a perfectly fine lever gun, blued with walnut converted to something that is just all wrong. why do so many these days think they can put all this junk on a perfectly designed gun and think they are some kind of commando or green beret out of a fictional movie or computer game. and ive seen these guys with the costume to match with all kinds of ammo pouches and doo dads hanging and tucked away in a vest and pants with dozens of pockets out at the range. I just keep shaking my head and wondering what the world has come to.

Boolit Master
    Quote Originally Posted by indian joe View Post
    why does the firearms industry keep doin this sh!t ? keep sh!tting in our own nest?
    the lefties will see this - next thing you know lever guns with over ten round mags are banned - wont just be tacticr@p black ones it will round up all the wood and steel guns too -- next step mags over five shot . Give em half a chance and it will be done
    We (Aussies) lost pump action shotguns because of some fool shooter spruiking on the friday night news (7.30 pm friday) - semi autos were altready a done deal - this clown gets up there trying to derail that and he sez to the reporter "anyway it (banning semiautos) makes no sense because you can shoot just as fast with a pump gun and they hold more rounds" -- brilliant! real bl00dy clever ----first thing monday morning it was announced that pump action shotguns were added to the banned list.
    Best comment so far.
    Never try to point out the depth of stupidity on The Left; they'll only go a whole lot deeper.
    There's a Revolutionary War musket hanging on a wall in a Massachusetts courthouse. Someone tried to highlight the stupidity of the then-new trigger lock law by pointing out the lack of same on the aforementioned musket. The next day it sported a fancy new lock.
    Warning: I know Judo. If you force me to prove it I'll shoot you.

Boolit Master

One other oddball observation concerning this gun...The whole name of this thing..Patriot Ordinance 1917 Tombstone. Every word is meant to catch the eye.

Tombstone, yeah baby the OK corral
    Ordinance, right on
    Patriot, of course
    1917, Time for the Kaiser to "get some"

Should have called it the "Whizbang Special"
    “You should tell someone what you know. There should be a history, so that men can learn from it.

He smiled. “Men do not learn from history. Each generation believes itself brighter than the last, each believes it can survive the mistakes of the older ones. Each discovers each old thing and they throw up their hands and say ‘See! Look what I have found! Look upon what I know!’ And each believes it is something new.

Louis L’Amour

The Californios

Boolit Master

If I owned an AMC Pacer I’d have one in my rear window rifle rack.

Boolit Buddy
    The LGS has one of these overpriced pieces of grunt on display. Been there a couple months and I have yet to see anyone make a non-disparaging remark about it.

Larry the way I heard the term described it was one over your head, and one by the door in case someone walks in on you.
    But after thinking about it I suspect the dog would qualify.
    I truly believe we need to get back to basics.

Get right with the Lord.
    Get back to the land.
    Get back to thinking like our forefathers thought.

May the Lord bless you and keep you. May the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you
    and give you His peace. Let all of the earth – all of His creation – worship and praise His name! Make His
    praise glorious!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast