Inline FabricationWidenersTitan ReloadingMidSouth Shooters Supply
Reloading EverythingLee PrecisionRepackboxRotoMetals2
Load Data

Thread: C-More M26 shotgun extractor

Boolit Buddy

C-More M26 shotgun extractor

I was at the range a couple of days ago testing slug loads when the gun just would not fire any more. Took it home and stripped it and found that the left side extractor had bent in front of the bolt face stopping it closing. (its a straight pull action). Tried to fix it but it broke. No one here in OZ has replied to my questions about spares. There were not that many imported from the US. They are made by C-More Competition in Warrenton VA. I have sent them messages via the website asking to buy a new extractor but they wont respond either.
    Bit of a loss what to do next. Any ideas on how to get a new extractor or could someone buy me one from the makers and post it to me. I will pay all costs of course.

Keith

Boolit Master
    It's the same as a Remington 870 unless they changed my design I use to work for those "people" and helped develop the m26. Don't expect a reply there probably to under the influence to deal with anyone.