RepackboxMidSouth Shooters SupplyLoad DataTitan Reloading
RotoMetals2Inline FabricationWidenersReloading Everything
Lee Precision

Thread: The Old Lee Production Pot Finally Cut Out Half Way Through….

The Old Lee Production Pot Finally Cut Out Half Way Through….

The lee pot I have used for eons finally gave up half way through a casting session this morning and I had to switch over to one of those electric sinker ladles to finish, I wanted to cast about a hundred boolits but keeping the temperature at a constant was rather difficult it would only really cast semi decent projectiles without any body wrinkles with the little ladle half filled if you look close the picture shows the ones done with the lee pot and the electric ladle the heads on all of them are fine just about 25 or so have some wrinkles in the grease grove body, I am just using them for paper and steel so they will work fine .I guess it’s time for a new pot was thinking about maybe the RCBS if they still make it or just another Lee. But also the new Lyman .38/.357 155gr. S/C HP mold worked really well for it’s first maiden run haven’t bought any new molds in the last two years or more so I put the avatar picture of it next to my user name for a goof because just about all my casting stuff is pretty old.LOL..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0390.jpg  

Boolit Buddy
    Titan reloading (vender here at the top of this page) has parts for lee pots. Even if you buy a new one you'll have a backup if you fix this one.

Boolit Master

unless something has changed, parts are free directly from Lee except you pay the shipping. Go to their parts site select the items you need. When you go to checkout the cost/s will be zero. Note if you buy more than one of anything you will pay for the second. I have multiple spares for my Lee pots.

The shipping seems a bit pricey, so getting/ordering spare parts for other Lee products is recommended. Like a spare decapper pin for the universal depriming die, for example.

No change here's the link and the very first paragraph pasted below.

https://support.leeprecision.net/en/...lacement-parts

cut n paste: There are four options to obtain replacement parts:
    Directly through us, the first replacement part is free, you are just responsible for the shipping+handling charge to your residence. You can place your order for the part(s) through our website. The free replacement part (limit 1 per part) will appear once you add the item into the shopping cart. Due to new remote seller sales tax laws, we are no longer able to process orders to Illinois, Louisiana, Maryland, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio & Utah. Please use one of the other options provided below.
    “Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.” Ronald Reagan

Boolit Master
    I have fixed my old Lee pot many times, and will continue to do so .........

I never new you could get parts for the pots, I got parts for dies but never new about the other. That’s wonderful right on….