Inline FabricationWidenersLee PrecisionPBcastco
MidSouth Shooters SupplyRepackboxTitan ReloadingRotoMetals2
Load Data Reloading Everything

Thread: Red White and Blue rendezvous memorial weekend Cairo NE

Red White and Blue rendezvous memorial weekend Cairo NE

Annual Black Powder rendezvous memorial weekend Cairo Ne. Blackpowder shooting Sat and Sunday. Camping for primitive to modern in separate areas to accommodate all tastes. If you’re looking for something to do this is a good one. Traders tents for goods and events for kids of all ages.

Red, White,and Blue Rendezvous

I haven't been there in years, need to bring my Grandson. Enjoyed having Strinz and the other 'ladies' cook breakfast! It is a really good time! hc18flyer
    Last edited by hc18flyer; 05-17-2023 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Spelling

Still a great breakfast every morning. Unfortunately Strinz is no longer with us. But stlll a significant assemblage of characters. Every one is welcome. Period dress encouraged but no one looks down on modern clothing. Get a fair number of folks that make a day trip and see the sights. Hope you can make it.

Patched round ball blackpowder rifle, pistol, knife and hawk, primitive archery competition . Categories for men, woman and JR shooters. Prizes in “traders bucks” to spend with traders. Folks setting up camp already this weekend.

A friend asked 'How long do they serve breakfast?' Hoping to make it, dang high school kids are over committed! hc18flyer

I’m usually 1st in line at dawn and off to the range thinking 8:30 or 9 ish end. Maybe a bit longer.

My Grandson and I are planning on shooting tomorrow at R, W, and Blue. Maybe we'll bump into you, be wearing a blue shirt, if it still fits! Shootin a Lyman Great Plains.

Super! I’ll have a grey hat w turkey feather. Hope to meet you. Tim

Had a fine day at Red, White, and Blue today. I was lucky to hit into the black, but my Grandson collected some Traders Bucks' Enjoyed visiting with some fine folk at the Rondyvoo. We'll be back! hc18flyer

Boolit Master
    My cousin and his family are there this weekend. I was lucky enough to be there in 2005. Had a great time, but can't seem to make it there at the right time! I was just in York Nebraska on the 16th and 17th, but couldn't stay!!
    Hope y'all have a great weekend, and say hello to all the Collinghams there!

Don (Collingham)

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by hc18flyer View Post
    Had a fine day at Red, White, and Blue today. I was lucky to hit into the black, but my Grandson collected some Traders Bucks' Enjoyed visiting with some fine folk at the Rondyvoo. We'll be back! hc18flyer
    Your grandson shot some fine targets. Great to meet both of you!

Quote Originally Posted by obssd1958 View Post
    My cousin and his family are there this weekend. I was lucky enough to be there in 2005. Had a great time, but can't seem to make it there at the right time! I was just in York Nebraska on the 16th and 17th, but couldn't stay!!
    Hope y'all have a great weekend, and say hello to all the Collinghams there!

Don (Collingham)
    I know Randy, fine marksman one of the best in the State. If I manage to out shoot him on a target or two it’s a good day for me.

Not too late to come to the event. Full day of shooting today (Sunday) and will have a blanket shoot Monday morning.

Boolit Master
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Randy on the firing line.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	314558

Randy on the firing line. His daughter-in-law took the picture.
    I guarantee that's not a "pose" and he most likely had no idea that she was taking a picture!

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    - Henry S. Haskins in “Meditations in Wall Street”

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rapidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end." ...Unknown

Quote Originally Posted by obssd1958 View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Randy on the firing line.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	314558

Randy on the firing line. His daughter-in-law took the picture.
    I guarantee that's not a "pose" and he most likely had no idea that she was taking a picture!
    Yup in the heat of competition. Shooting his Ruger stainless Old Army at 25yrds. I was on the line shooting my T/C Patriot.45 at the same relay almost next to Randy. I beat him at 25 and he beat me at 50.