Load DataReloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2
Titan ReloadingLee PrecisionPBcastcoRepackbox
Inline Fabrication Wideners
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just installed a Ruger BX Trigger

Yep, all Ruger guns that can use the BX trigger has plastic housings as OEM trigger housings. And I got my Red triggered BX in the other day.
    I had taken the OEM apart and polished all the innerds. Wow, what crappy castings.... At any rate, put it back together and in the gun and shot a few rounds.
    It was better, but not really that much. BX was installed and it makes a world of difference. 3 pounds or under break, and the OEM after polishing was still 5 or 6.
    worth the money, but I'd have rather just paid for the gun to have it installed already.....

Boolit Mold
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim22 View Post
    I just put one in a 10-22 I've had for about ten years but never used. I don't know what the problem is with paying to improve a trigger. ALL Ruger firearms need trigger work. I have installed aftermarket triggers in M77'S and have paid to have revolver ttriggers improved. Did the same on a Marlin 1894C. Also installed Timneys on Rem 700's. I like a nice trigger.

Jim
    Had a Timney installed on my M77, and had the weight of pull worked to be lower than Timney designed. All I can sy is WOW, and DOUBLE WOW~!!

Boolit Mold
    I built a Kidd 10/22 riffle several years ago , everything is much beret than a Ruger . ( you get what u pay for )
    But as for the kidd 2 stage trigger it’s down to 3 oz. I don’t think it can get any better than that. The only thing
    Left on the gun that is Ruger is the magazine

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12