WidenersRepackboxSnyders JerkyLoad Data
Reloading EverythingMidSouth Shooters SupplyRotoMetals2Lee Precision
Inline Fabrication Titan Reloading

Thread: For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, May 10

For Thought and Meditation - Wednesday, May 10

Good morning all. A great message that reminds us to be thankful. Have a safe and blessed day.

Spiritual and Material
    May 10, 2023 - Dr. David Jeremiah

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits.
    Psalm 103:2

We live in a world that is both material and spiritual. On the material side, we access our world through our five senses: sight, touch, taste, smell, and hearing. It is no wonder the apostle John warned about “the lust of the flesh, the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life”—“all that is in the world” (1 John 2:16). It is easy to be enticed by the things of this world, to think they will bless our life.

But the Bible says that God’s blessings are both material and spiritual. He forgives our sins, heals our diseases, redeems us from destruction, loves us, shows compassion to us, satisfies our life with good things, and renews our youth (see Psalm 103:3-5). The world cannot offer anything to compare with the dual dimensions of God’s blessings—spiritual and material. When we are tempted to seek blessing and contentment in the things of this world, we need to look to God’s promised blessings.

Look around you today and count your blessings. Thank God for His provision and commit all your needs to Him.

The vast majority of mankind never gives a thought of gratitude towards God for all His care and blessings.
    Donald Grey Barnhouse
    Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe, in order to assure the survival and the success of liberty.

Boolit Master

Amen, I thank my God for His many blessings upon me!